• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024 Summer League Roster and Games.

JayBirdHawk

For a team with so many players out, I thought the young Hawks put up a good fight.  They lost in overtime.  Had they hit those foul shots, then they win this one...

:smug:

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

For a team with so many players out, I thought the young Hawks put up a good fight.  They lost in overtime.  Had they hit those foul shots, then they win this one...

:smug:

Maybe the players who are out were the problem!🤔

1 hour ago, terrell said:

Is Joiner better than Wallace?

Just asking..

Wallace makes a lot of poor decisions.....

But Wallace has D.  I like Wallace. Mistakes but he is also doing shyt he ain't doing at CP😂😂

Kobe is already a vocal leader. When it’s natural it’s natural. Kid sounds like a HS coach already lol

Man literally told MoG to his face “You’re 6’11, gang” which even without any context you just know Mo was playing too soft lol

• Like 2

• Moderators

I think this summer league went about as **ts up as could be.  Hope the regular season isn’t this kind of train wreck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Where’s my receipt 🧾 on my boy Buzelis. Look I don’t care if ZR was or what. It’s starting to sound and look like Bu is punking Zacc left and right and playing in games and doing well (against us no less).

Where’s the receipt 🧾 I had on Buzelis. :rtfm: 

I just don’t get it. Why Zacc over Bu?

I wanna see what Landry looked like last night. Wow.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

We should have been a summer league monster with our two-ways, Kobe, Mo, the guy our FO ID’d as the best player in this draft class, and the other guy they traded up for pick to get who they saw as a top 20 player in this class.  Instead, we ended up with an exhibition roster containing exactly zero guys who should be getting minutes in Atlanta this year.  

Doesn’t mean anything whether we win or lose the games - they are SL - but would have been a lot more fun to see guys who will be getting or contending for rotation spots this year.  

Sigh.

I had high hopes of seeing Zacc play all 4 games.. Only seeing the first good game then a so-so 2nd game and then 2 more no-shows. That is not the sort of springboard into camp I was hoping for as a fan.