• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024 Summer League Roster and Games.

JayBirdHawk

Just now, hawkman said:

18pts 5rbs 2assts for Zacc. I might get destroyed for this, but he kind of reminds me of pre neck injury Demarr Johnson. That's not a knock. Johnson was a decent athlete and could do a little bit of everything but never became more than a role player.

Johnson never had this feel for the game. Ever. He's a tier or two more impressive and he's 19 too. 

• Like 2

Overall, I am happy with this game. This is clearly a mediocre SL team. Once Washington realize this team can't shoot and they just space the floor with no purpose, offense became a lot harder for us. 

1 minute ago, BangHolman said:

Zacch will look better in real games over Summer League Rec Ball. I can see how he slides in an compliments the main roster.

Well yeah. He would be in a role. Right now, we need him to be our #1 option since Kobe is out

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Overall, I am happy with this game. This is clearly a mediocre SL team. Once Washington realize this team can't shoot and they just space the floor with no purpose, offense became a lot harder for us. 

This is where we missed Kobe :blanky:

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

Johnson never had this feel for the game. Ever. He's a tier or two more impressive and he's 19 too. 

Hopefully, Zacc's BBIQ is the difference between him and Demarr that propels him to being more than just a role player. I love his ability to guard multiple positions and his unselfishness. I see why Landry likes his fit with the team.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

Well yeah. He would be in a role. Right now, we need him to be our #1 option since Kobe is out

Yeah, but we got a lot of GL yoekels hogging the ball.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aali34 said:

ZR will look better playing with Trae and Jalen, its annoying watching these SL guys not pass up the ball when he readily gives it up. 

This happens every year at SL. I think people forget, this is the quality of SL. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

1 game 

Reed Sheppard just better at every facet of basketball. Rischacher is taller and one year younger and that's pretty much it. It's unlikely he has a high impact his first year he's way too weak atm, probably gonna be seeing around 20mpg if we want to force it. At least he will give us some length at the wing off the bench which is a big need. 

• Confused 1

• Premium Member

Did Landry talk about Dyson Daniels any on his interview during the game or this past week?

The Zach kid will add weight and be fine I believe.    He wasn’t bad tonight 

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Reed Sheppard just better at every facet of basketball. Rischacher is taller and one year younger and that's pretty much it. It's unlikely he has a high impact his first year he's way too weak atm, probably gonna be seeing around 20mpg if we want to force it. At least he will give us some length at the wing off the bench which is a big need. 

Naw. Risacher is better off the ball, far more versatile, he covers a lot of ground. I love Reed but Risacher made a lot of sense for us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

But .... he's not.

• Like 1