• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024 Summer League Roster and Games.

JayBirdHawk

40 minutes ago, hawkman said:

18pts 5rbs 2assts for Zacc. I might get destroyed for this, but he kind of reminds me of pre neck injury Demarr Johnson. That's not a knock. Johnson was a decent athlete and could do a little bit of everything but never became more than a role player.

I said the same.

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Content with Mon Main Man, ZachRiBleu! Good first performance, fared well against Sarr, and his passing caught my eye. Big Bro Wallace was a fun watch, too. When the ball moved the execution looked sharp, emphasis on When (grading on a curve, sans Ko-B).

Only real quibbles? 14 missed freebies was La Difference in the outcome. And I hope Kyle's player development crew is working on plays where Easy Mo Gee can shoot the rock with his back to the floor, since he seemed to live there for so much of the game.

Allez Les Hawks!

~lwtrois

OMG....J'ai hâte de voir le fil du jeu en français

Spoiler

Translation - OMG, I can't wait for the french game thread. :laugh1:

• Haha 3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Mo needs to work on those toothpick legs. He's like a baby giraffe, unsteady on his legs.

Hawks should start to fine him whenever he falls.

He had some really tremendous moments on both ends but had some just awful moments then he was on the floor more than Embiid and Wade. He was looking like Marvin and JJJ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Mo needs to work on those toothpick legs. He's like a baby giraffe, unsteady on his legs.

Hawks should start to fine him whenever he falls.

Like I said earlier, why didn't Mo focus on weight training and building muscle. He looks the same as last year. I'm really disappointed in him 

And he was on his back for so much of this game

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, ShayD said:

If Risacher can play defense and rebound he would definitely get alot of minutes this season

I think ZR starts. Hunter played better off the bench last season and I think playing Hunter in reduced minutes may actually help him get through a season.

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, TheBigETrain said:

Anyone know why Seth Lundy is not on Hawks summer league roster? Is he injured? Why sign him to a two way deal then not play him in Vegas

Lundy had surgery on ankle to remove bone spur at the end of the season. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, BangHolman said:

Zacch will look better in real games over Summer League Rec Ball. I can see how he slides in an compliments the main roster.

Team player.  He’ll def look better off the bench for us imo.  I liked a lot of what I saw tonight, mostly some of his offball movement.  Shooting % kind of irrelevant in summer league so not worried about that.  You can tell he just has a good feel for the game, will thrive in his minutes playing with Trae.  And playing with a cohesive defense

I see potential for him as a very high end role player on a championship team. Like MPJ

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Overall good effort from the Summer Hawks.  Although he wasn't featured much, I like Dylan Windler.  Really good shooter with size I hope the Hawks can keep.

• Like 2

Impressive beginning of the Summer League.  The bad:  Baby Hawks missed too many free throws.  Need to clean this up.  When our starting PG was injured, the remainder of the team picked up the pieces and carried on with everything.  Kobe is out for a while.

Offence moved the ball well.  Didn't see too much of isolation, hold the ball, hog the time.  Quickly moved!  Defense was great for a first game and new players.  It can only get better and better.

When do we play again?  Seeing some new Hawks and some new Skyhawks !!

:smug:

• Like 1