• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024 Summer League Roster and Games.

JayBirdHawk

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Why does Mo like the flo? :huh: I liked him better last year. This summer league he played like he wasn’t done ✔️ with his relationship with… THE FLOOR :angry2:.. 

It’s cute the first 5 times.. by the 22nd time I’m just tired of it. It’s like the dudes like moan and groan in tennis 🎾 while hitting a ground stroke. What’s the moan about? We get it, you are putting in full effort but how bout some breathing techniques! 

That’s all from headquarters.

Ps I’m physically afraid of EJ Ledell! There I said it, lil scared I said it but I said it.

He trying to get to the line and draw offensive fouls? the young man needs to gain 20 pounds before he gets hurt playing that way.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Nah dawg, didn’t you know? ZR is a draft and stash. He’s going back to France so he can develop skills. 

Honestly, I can't even continue with my own gag.  It makes no sense to come here just to rag on a player.  My life isn't that miserable.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Final_quest said:

I like Zaccharie better than Sarr for now.  I think Risacher is gonna be a lot better with better teammates.  Sarr is not a good perimeter player but wants to be. 

What Hawks Summer League coach Ronald Nored was more focused on was Risacher’s defense.

“One of the things is recognition of the ball and pressure on the ball,” Nored said. “And those are two things that we’ve been coaching all camp, the first couple of games and the first game was solid, tonight was better.”

There’s a lot of development for Quin Snyder and the Hawks to work on with Rizacher. He needs to get stronger, work on navigating screens and defense in general, and get his shot to start falling.

But watching him, it’s easy to see how that could come together.

• Thanks 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

You still don't like Nance?

Still?  I think Nance is a very nice 30 something reserve to have bolstering your frontcourt.  Versatile enough to play some at the 4 and the 5.  Supposed to be high character.  Could be like a mix of Solo (for vet character) and prime Alan Henderson (strong player off the bench) which is great to have on your bench.

I mentioned him because I was listing people who have been rumored to be involved in a trade recently.  

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, AHF said:

Still?  I think Nance is a very nice 30 something reserve to have bolstering your frontcourt.  Versatile enough to play some at the 4 and the 5.  Supposed to be high character.  Could be like a mix of Solo (for vet character) and prime Alan Henderson (strong player off the bench) which is great to have on your bench.

I mentioned him because I was listing people who have been rumored to be involved in a trade recently.  

Ok so we don't need a back up 4 because we already have a back up 4 on our roster in Nance

• Like 1

The Bulls might have the true steal of the draft in Matas Buzelis.  Dude has a serious game.  The Bulls got him with the 11th pick.  Where they got him at is the whole point. 11th pick?  Dude can ball.

Edited by Hawkmoor

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

The Bulls might have the true steal of the draft in Matas Buzelis.  Dude has a serious game.  The Bulls got him with the 11th pick.  Where they got him at is the whole point. 11th pick?  Dude can ball.

Been saying that since the draft.    He should've gone much higher based on what i saw from him in the rookie all star game festivities.  Was clearly the best player out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm just glad ZR is here because it means Hunter will be gone soon.

They can't ship Hunter outta here fast enough.

:stirthepot:

Are you makin you sac chili 🌶️ again? I want in!!!!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Ok so we don't need a back up 4 because we already have a back up 4 on our roster in Nance

Yeah, unless Nance's mobility is gone and he can't play the 4 anymore he seems to be a massive upgrade for us at that spot versus trying to put Bey or Mat(t)hews, etc. in when JJ and Hunter were out.  I don't have PF on my list of priorities assuming we keep Nance (to let his salary expire next offseason so we have built in salary dumping already planned with us either letting him walk or resigning him at a lower dollar value).

4 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Is he still your number 1? 

Well ya I think so. I mean I don’t judge summer league but I liked him most if that’s what you’re asking. But now that he’s not a Hawk and a Bull, heck nah. Like with Luka, wanted him but when we got Trae I left Luka.. and kinda hated him actually lol.