• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024 Summer League Roster and Games.

JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If you didn't watch last night, you're a 'casual'..

If you did watch last night, you're insane.

Pick a lane. 

:Thabo: You're casually insane, kg. 

🙋🏻‍♀️ right heeeeer

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🙋🏻‍♀️ right heeeeer

I'm out of town this week so I had time to kill.  Tried to watch but couldn't take the pain.  It was over the top Bronnie-ing.  Bronning? 🤔

I wouldnt be surprised if we held ZR out so he didn't get caught up in the Bronning.  If he made one semi-good play against ZR, the reaction wouldve been over the top.  Just an annoyance.

Why is media like that?  Everybody hates it so why do they keep leaning into it? 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Why is media like that?

Fulla dirty tricks- Pac 💯 

Ya, Bronny had 12, now I just get a BR alert on how Bronny sounds like Lebron. 🗣️ 

Oh Moses smell the roses 🌹 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I wouldnt be surprised if we held ZR out so he didn't get caught up in the Bronning.  If he made one semi-good play against ZR, the reaction wouldve been over the top.  Just an annoyance.

I think they held him out cause they saw Sarr's debacle the night before and they got scared it could happen to ZR so they rested him rather than risk it.   Welcome to the new NBA mentality ladies and gents!

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, shakes said:

I think they held him out cause they saw Sarr's debacle the night before and they got scared it could happen to ZR so they rested him rather than risk it.   Welcome to the new NBA mentality ladies and gents!

You saying they had a career suicide pact and were gonna go out in a blaze of oncourt glory?

That's weird.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, shakes said:

That's quite a perspective lol... I think they just don't need the guys to get more reps and probably have enough film to guide their summer workouts.

4 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

That's quite a perspective lol... I think they just don't need the guys to get more reps and probably have enough film to guide their summer workouts.

Not that I agree with @shakes and his thinly-veiled/snowflake-level complaint, I thought the coaches said they wanted ZR to get better through playing?

Am I misremembering them saying that?  It's quite likely I am, if I'm being honest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So which is it? Did he really get injured or they are holding him out?

Within 1 day with no practice he somehow hurt his thigh unless I missed it in his last game.

Edited by ShayD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not that I agree with @shakes and his thinly-veiled/snowflake-level complaint, I thought the coaches said they wanted ZR to get better through playing?

Am I misremembering them saying that?  It's quite likely I am, if I'm being honest.

I don't think you know what snowflake means.

• Premium Member

For those that have missed the games, here's a brief summary below.  People won't stop talking about how Bronny should have went #2

Bronny: 12/42 FG, 2/20 3P, 3/6 FT, 32.5 TS%

Sarr: 8/41 FG, 2/17 3P, 2/4 FT, 23.4 TS%

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bummer, didn't know they said that -- hopefully he's not actually injured badly.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

If you didn't watch last night, you're a 'casual'..

If you did watch last night, you're insane.

Pick a lane. 

:Thabo: You're casually insane, kg. 

I started watching and literally fell asleep before the first commercial break.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just go ahead and release this clown.   Wasting their time with someone who won't get into basketball shape.   Im out on this guy.  

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, shakes said:

They definitely have become a lot softer in the NBA over the years, but it's now a society of softness.  

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

Just go ahead and release this clown.   Wasting their time with someone who won't get into basketball shape.   Im out on this guy.  

Yeah, starting to agree.  He looks exactly the same as last summer league.  If a guy is really grinding and improving, we should be seeing it by now.  If we're not, he's either not putting in the work or hit his ceiling.

• Like 1