• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024 Summer League Roster and Games.

JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The ball handling is better than my scout. He just has to finalize the end product. 

His handle is booty cheeks.  Lol I  kid..but it needs tightening. Looks OK. I like the kid. Awareness..OK.  I'm on board. But that damn Koonin can still kiss my azz.😂😂

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No need to disparage the guy.  I've been watching this whole game and Sarr hasn't even played, tcamp.  Atleast wait til he hits the floor before you .... wait, he's been out there this whole time?! 

I know buddy, I know.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

No need to disparage the guy.  I've been watching this whole game and Sarr hasn't even played, tcamp.  Atleast wait til he hits the floor before you .... wait, he's been out there this whole time?! 

There was concern about him coasting at times in the NBL and not imposing his will. It's early but he definitely coasted in the 1st quarter.

• Like 2

It's summer league, so I don't get too excited. That being said, Zacc and Duracell (I know that's not his name but trying it out) don't look out of place. They look like they actually belong on the court. On an aside, if their teammates could hit some of the open shots given, they'd be up 24 right now...

• Like 4