• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Countdown ⏰ to the 2024 NBA Draft

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, KB21 said:

IMG_6499.thumb.jpeg.1a4bdc74bd01919b9b2da3678f90b557.jpeg

Feels so risky to go this route but I understand the fit.  We’re probably looking at how effective Lively has been in his rookie year.  I wonder if we trade OO in this scenario or if hes perma-backup.  Definitely not going to do anything for our spacing with Clingan/JJ sharing the court

7 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Feels so risky to go this route but I understand the fit.  We’re probably looking at how effective Lively has been in his rookie year.  I wonder if we trade OO in this scenario or if hes perma-backup.  Definitely not going to do anything for our spacing with Clingan/JJ sharing the court

You have to hope that Jalen takes another step forward as a shooter

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I'd be absolutely terrified if they traded OO after Clingan. 

Well unless they got a cheaper OO in return/FA. 

I don't think it's fair to expect Clingan to play more than half a game. Plus I don't know if I want rookie Clingan to be the only option on stretch bigs. Are we just gonna get cooked in those games? Lol. 

I can certainly see how OO would want out now, but half of being okay with Clingan is knowing you have the "other" type of big already in OO to fill in the gaps. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I definitely would not.  And I'm still plugging in OO as my starter at the beginning of the season.

• Like 2

• Moderators

If we take Clingan you must keep OO.  How stupid would you have to be not to have a response to 5 out offenses when you already have one in house on a good contract?  This is Clingan’s obvious and most significant potential weak point from a scheme perspective.  OO is a perfect counter.  Must keep.

• Like 3

• Moderators
5 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

But you didn’t and that’s why you won’t go first so STFU Buzz!

He could end up a very good player.  I’m going to be interested to see his career vs Holland’s.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Afro said:

Plus I don't know if I want rookie Clingan to be the only option on stretch bigs

Nevermind, read your post wrong and edited— I agree.

Edited by JeffS17
Clarity
  • Like 1