• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Can Risacher play the 2?

Wurider05

I can see why our FO would want him over Sarr just as a better fit player offensively.

I love the off ball ability his has shown and variety of shooting along with the defense. The issue with him is creating his own shots but if we make the correct trades this will not matter as much.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Threezus said:

Wow that video sorta made me change my mind on someone and it wasn't Risacher.   Although i do like his Hustle and i never thought about him running the 2 for us that makes me much more open to him if he can do it.      But the person it sorta made me rethink is Sarr.  I really didn't like what i saw from him in this video as i pretty much dialed in on only watching him.  What i noticed is where everyone else was hustling down the floor all the time he was literally half jogging on almost every fast break and his entire team would be on the other end but he was no where in the video.   That and i seen alot of guys smaller than him sorta pushing him around down low more than i would like.  I expect that from bigger Centers but not smaller guys than him.     Wow i can't believe im on the fence now of not wanting him after asking for him the entire offseason.   Could be just this 1 video as i haven't noticed a ton in other videos but again those videos were focused on him.   This one was showing what he does when he's not the focal point and it really left a sour taste in my mouth and looked like he gave half effort a ton.

I went through this process.  After watching Buzelis I like him better than Sarr.  Way more skilled and confident.  Plays D, and could play almost every position on the court.  
If Sarr doesn’t translate to a center, you hope he’s one of the best defenders in the league because his other skills are limited: not a shooter, not much face up or on ball skills, for his height he has been a poor vertical threat.  Sarr seems like he doesn’t have much dawg in general.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

I went through this process.  After watching Buzelis I like him better than Sarr.  Way more skilled and confident.  Plays D, and could play almost every position on the court.  
If Sarr doesn’t translate to a center, you hope he’s one of the best defenders in the league because his other skills are limited: not a shooter, not much face up or on ball skills, for his height he has been a poor vertical threat.  Sarr seems like he doesn’t have much dawg in general.  

As a Tech fan, I refuse to spell it as “Dwag”, but, yes, I’d like to see us add more “dog” to the team.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

As a Tech fan, I refuse to spell it as “Dwag”, but, yes, I’d like to see us add more “dog” to the team.  

I don’t think anyone should be spelling it dwag. 😂

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Final_quest said:

Sarr is softer than Charmin

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...