• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2024 draft thread

Alex

Just now, NekiEcko said:

Its stan not stad there, @Hawkmoor

But you are right, if I am Trae right now, I be asking why they did this for, and I be asking for a trade right now.

And for maybe the first time, I would agree with Trae.  

1 minute ago, djjob23 said:

Welp… as predicted… it looks like the Spurs made us draft someone at 1 and now those 3 1sts are looking more valuable than if we drafted Sarr. Anyone who understands perspectives would’ve not trusted the Spurs and would’ve seen this coming from a mile away. Gosh I hope ZR proves me wrong, but this doesn’t look good.

Ngl, it feels like this is what happened.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Dude ain't coming here. Landry doesn't know how to negotiate. 

I hope that I can negotiate the price of my next home with a member of the Hawks front office. I might get them to sell me a 5k square foot home in Johns Creek with full butler service, a landscaping crew, a Bentley, with insurance and utilities paid for only $195k....

Edited by Dejay
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

The best thing I can say about Risacher is that I have high confidence he will be a contributing rotation player and you can’t have too many wings.  My worry is that I’m not sure he will be a good starter.

Thats the whole point.  You should want to gamble with Sarr's upside vs what Risacher would bring.  If you are wrong with Sarr, you are wrong.  Risacher might not be a better player than Hunter.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I'd rather have Risacher. If nothing else Hunter can be moved or come off the bench

Hunter is a better defender and shooter than Ris for now. Ris gonna be in Collipark

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

The best thing I can say about Risacher is that I have high confidence he will be a contributing rotation player and you can’t have too many wings.  My worry is that I’m not sure he will be a good starter.

Billy Knight pick, tell me I'm wrong.   Poor outcome for me but hope Rizz ready to work. 

• Like 2