• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2024 draft thread

Alex

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'd rather have Risacher. If nothing else Hunter can be moved or come off the bench

Hunter's contact is way too big to be on the bench, especially with Tony running the show. They're shopping him right now and might get back a 6" sub from Quiznos...

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Hunter's contact is way too big to be on the bench, especially with Tony running the show. They're shopping him right now and might get back a 6" sub from Quiznos...

I had the misfortune of eating a Quiznos sub in a rural gas station once.  I imagine my indigestion will be similar after learning of our trade return for Hunter.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Dejay said:

You giving this front office 5 inches too much. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Jdawgflow said:

I had the misfortune of eating a Quiznos sub in a rural gas station once.  I imagine my indigestion will be similar after learning of our trade return for Hunter.

I had similar feelings after eating smothered wings in Thomson, GA.  But mine was less indigestion and more 'losing it from both ends'. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, deester11 said:

Anybody with a heart beat knew Sarr was being steered to Washington. So this FO decided let’s just make it easy for them and select our guy ZR. PERHAPS ZR was higher on their board so no need to deek. However…I’d have taken that gamble. Take Sarr. Hold him ransom. Grab your ballz and do something unexpected. 

The Hawks never fail to suck at the art of the deal. 

As I stated earlier, I hope a member of their front office dibbles in real estate. I have a deal to negotiate with them in 2025. I'll have them kicking in to pay my closing costs too while I'm at it...

10 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'd rather have Risacher. If nothing else Hunter can be moved or come off the bench

Hawks fans already settling for this garbage.  I predicted it.  Before the night is over, anyone who says anything negative about Risacher:  "has a agenda". "is not a true Hawks fan." " blah, blah, blah."  

• Premium Member

Funny how posters think Zach Risacher will be a starter on anything but a rebuilding team but we shall see this dude very soon in Summer league.  Get your crow plates ready!