Official 2024 draft thread

Alex

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

So Trae, Zr, and Jalen is the core?

I thought we were done with the Waffle House Warriors

More like the Piccadilly Warriors. Waffle House employees fight back...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Hawkmoor

We are back to the fake fan crap again?  Listen, this move is crazy because you already have a 48 mil wing in Hunter and place him as a back-up?!?!?!? Yeah that does not fly and nobody really respect this FO anyway, so you are going to get a crap deal and now you have to win or Spurs is going to eat well with your own picks while your best player will opt out and be a FA.

Yeah we are angry right now but it is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

You guys are miserable.  Rewind 2 months and tell me you wouldnt rather have Risacher than Cody Williams or Buzeilis.  We are in much better shape than we would have been and theres a reason Risacher was at the top of everyones board.

I actually think Buzelis is better, but I’m giving Risacher a chance.  

5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

You guys are miserable.  Rewind 2 months and tell me you wouldnt rather have Risacher than Cody Williams or Buzeilis.  We are in much better shape than we would have been and theres a reason Risacher was at the top of everyones board.

Id rather Buzelis. If you happy..it's cool. Nothing I can do about it except bytch and moan. As such. Screw this pick. 

Edited by deester11

1 minute ago, ABH said:

We like our core

Beat me to it.

But seriously, remember those old Wheel of Fortune shows where a winner got to pick out prizes in the studio? That's what other teams are going to do to this roster over the summer (see Hunter, Capela, DJM, Griffin)...