Official 2024 draft thread

Alex

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I will repeat: Risacher was THE TOP pick by multiple nba teams. He is not a garbage prospect. At least give him a chance to play real games. 

Nobody is listening to this! I get he might not be what we want, but we drafted the guy 7/10 teams would have with the first pick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The only poster on this board that I think is a troll and not a fan is on my ignore list.  You're more than welcome to doubt Risacher. 

I will repeat: Risacher was THE TOP pick by multiple nba teams. He is not a garbage prospect. At least give him a chance to play real games. 

Are we going to upgrade the C position via trade now? 

• Like 3

I'll give him a chance; hell, I gave Adam Keefe a chance (nah, no I didn't, I knew he was a scrub). But why draft him when you sorely need defensive help near the basket and Capela all but gone? 

• Premium Member
Just now, djjob23 said:

I really hope I’m wrong… but ZR looks to have a lower floor and ceiling than Sarr. 

Sarr’s ceiling is probably unattainable because of whats btwn his ears.  Figuring that out is what makes for a good GM.  Doesnt surprise me this is Schlenks guy as he took Cam and Hunter who are amazing on paper and underwhelming  (to say the least) on the court.

My goal for this draft was get a high end role player.  This guy is going to make us mich better all around with spacing and switching and being extremely lineup versatile.  I like the pick, cannot wait to see him this year and watch him develop.

• Like 1

Those who know my posts, know that even when I'm pizzed I have fun with it. ZR in no way moves me. And trying to stop people from hating on things they don't like any him may sway the feeble but not me. OK. Now that I said that..on to the next hawk issue.  The structure of the team...or the potential deals the insiders mentioned. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Carmine said:

Why was Fields pounding the table like they got a steal or traded up for their guy? Dude is goofy

Yeah, that was a little weird. They had the #1 pick. It's not like a guy unexpectedly fell to them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2