• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2024 draft thread

Alex

On 6/24/2024 at 1:08 PM, djjob23 said:

Why would they trust any draft trade with the Spurs… they own their next 3 firsts… what’s their motivation in making Atlanta a better team? Regardless of if Clingan is there at #4, I highly doubt the Spurs do any trade with them unless the Hawks are getting worse after the deal.

Resslers: Hey Spurs… we messed up… can we trade back Murray since y’all need a playmaking PG? All we ask for are our picks back. *desperate desperate… we are really desperate*

Spurs: Nah… we still want your picks… but tell you what… draft Risacher then… *hehe*… then we’ll talk…

Schlenk: Yeah Hawks… y’all should take Risacher… “Starr” er I mean Sarr isn’t someone we really want anyway… *high fives Wiz owner*

giphy.gif

If the Hawks are that stupid.  Wait, they just proved they are THAT stupid, they could've just drafted Castle straight up at number 1 and you could've make a case for it because he plays defense and is what Trae NEEDS beside him.  I would've put Castle over to the 2 fulltime with Trae and if they traded Trae, you make him the point guard and keep Murray at the 2.  

Risacher is a wasted pick.  You could find him anywhere in the NBA.

Edited by Hawkmoor

Just now, nathan2331 said:

I'm gonna be sick. I'd love to be wrong, but I've seen nothing impressive about Risacher to make me believe he's gonna be a difference maker in the NBA. This front office continues to disappoint. 

This team will be average   they will try to sell you on continuation. Bs. But seriously…are we at all surprised? 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, tyjcdh112012 said:

Soth keeps giving me hope 😭😭 (not hating just a sad fan) appreciate you brother 

I'm not trying to falsely raise any hopes. I was told late this afternoon Reed or Risacher was the pick but if Risacher there's a 50 50 chance he's traded draft night. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

I'm gonna be sick. I'd love to be wrong, but I've seen nothing impressive about Risacher to make me believe he's gonna be a difference maker in the NBA. This front office continues to disappoint. 

This team will be average   they will try to sell you on continuation. Bs. But seriously…are we at all surprised? 

IMG_6044.gif

9 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Dude is not ELITE at anything. He's a good defender. A good shooter. That's it. How he's the 1st pick is crazy. 

De'Andre Hunter #2.  Just what we needed.

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

I'm not trying to falsely raise any hopes. I was told late this afternoon Reed or Risacher was the pick but if Risacher there's a 50 50 chance he's traded draft night. 

Yeah, so there's zero reason to follow this team closely until Landry/Ressler are out. Alrighty then. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1