• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2024 draft thread

Alex

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm not trying to falsely raise any hopes. I was told late this afternoon Reed or Risacher was the pick but if Risacher there's a 50 50 chance he's traded draft night. 

Nah I understand. Love ur tidbits 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Like I said before...I challenged people in here to show me something exciting about him and they still haven't responded lol

He is gonna overshadow the Luka/Trae debate in NBA circles.  Sarr is the real deal.  Watch how the Hawks get clowned for this.

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Or worse.....Cam Reddish 2.0. 

If he's Cam with a better jump shot, that's not terrible. I'll reserve judgment until Summer League. 🤣

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Afro said:

My man. That is exactly NOT what you said. Literally 15 minutes ago. I got love for you man, but don't hide. 

I have no idea what you are talking about. If we're trading Risacher the most connected trade partner was the Spurs. Hence why I said wait for the Spurs pick. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sothron said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. If we're trading Risacher the most connected trade partner was the Spurs. Hence why I said wait for the Spurs pick. 

I'm still watching because of you Soth.

Just now, Plainview1981 said:

Because he is a non US player and that's the thing? I dunno...

I don’t scout or meet and talk to these players, so I have no idea. I’m just saying it has been out there for awhile and I’m not surprised. I wanted a trade back, but almost every other team would have probably picked the same guy. So I’m not going to complain, yet…

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

And then acted all coy like you knew that they already had done the trade-joker. 

It really doesn't matter though. 

• Haha 2