• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Zaccharie Risacher!

NBASupes

• Premium Member

The fact that none of the current players have welcomed the draftees publicly is what it is.  They aren't trying to slight anyone.  Unlike years past, none of them are certain they will be on the team next year or will want to be on the team next year.  It's frustrating and disappointing, but the Hawks have not yet determined or revealed what the direction will be next year.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bonzaii58 said:

I’ve warmed up to this pick.

I’m currently speaking to you from the toaster oven set at 350 bake for 35 minutes.. it’s getting warm. Hey, one way or another once he gets the gear on he’s on our side.

• Haha 2

On 6/29/2024 at 7:02 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

At 2:10 “I’m a baller ⛹🏾‍♂️ “ I dig that. Awesome job on speaking English as well, he’s really humble and I will say I love that and it’s refreshing for sure. I mean, Sarr seemed to have confidence shown in swag, but this guy has that quiet confidence which can be pretty awesome and deadly ala Kawhi’s demeanor.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 6:21 AM, theheroatl said:

I could definitely see him being confused

Well I started hating his a$$ after he said he didn’t want to workout for us and that we had seen him enough and that he didn’t want us to draft him. He’s gonna bust. Karma :jesus:

On 6/27/2024 at 12:49 PM, thecampster said:

image.png.c5a5f878d5d3d097b79b39c9e8ae4719.png

https://hoopshype.com/rumor/2998447/ (hard link to above)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Mason_III  (who is Frank Mason III)

As you would say.. who peed in his cereal 🥣? Frank Mason III didn’t make it in the league, I honestly thought he would as a viable backup like a Jevon Carter but he didn’t and now he’s bitter. That’s what I saw.

• Thanks 1