• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Zaccharie Risacher!

NBASupes

19 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Close, right next to my Vick Beasley Jr. and Mohammed Sanu jerseys

Does anyone got a Mookie jersey? I got Deke road but never Mookie or Smitty, I know @Sothron luv the Smitty jersey’s.

19 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Close, right next to my Vick Beasley Jr. and Mohammed Sanu jerseys

Does anyone got a Mookie jersey? I got Deke road but never Mookie or Smitty, I know @Sothron luv the Smitty jersey’s.

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I still don't have a mookie jersey @Spud2nique .  I got a Danny Manning Hawks jersey tho.

I already ordered a zr jersey.  Praying this kid is going to live up to the pick. 

I've never hated you more than I do in this moment, saffron. 

Don't worry, it'll pass.  

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I got a Danny Manning Hawks jersey

So you’re the one. 🤭 That no muscle 💪🏿 franchise wrecker. I can’t stand his face or Koncak. I still (kinda) love you 🥰 still 😊 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I couldn't resist getting it. He actually played well here. Wish he had stayed. 

He mediocrely got us to the finish line with a 20-9 record I think and screwed up every type of momentum we had the whole entire season and screwed up a legit chance to take out the Knicks and face Hakeem and the 🚀 in the finals and we tapped out round 2 vs Haywood freakin Workman .. YA THE REF!

@Sothron I’ll be in the bitter corner with @kg01

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He mediocrely got us to the finish line with a 20-9 record I think and screwed up every type of momentum we had the whole entire season and screwed up a legit chance to take out the Knicks and face Hakeem and the 🚀 in the finals and we tapped out round 2 vs Haywood freakin Workman .. YA THE REF!

@Sothron I’ll be in the bitter corner with @kg01

He was the only Hawk to show up against Indiana in the playoffs what you talking bout Willis?

• Sad 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

This is going to be Trae/Luka part 2 to me, although not sure either of these guys get to that level.  I just hope we made the right choice this time.

Yeah that's a little scary.   I'm a believer in Sarr but the one thing on our side is wings generally have a better chance at being offensive focal points and that's all anyone will care about.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AtLaS said:

This is going to be Trae/Luka part 2 to me, although not sure either of these guys get to that level.  I just hope we made the right choice this time.

SPOILER ALERT:  Neither of them get to that level.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Friday night, ESPN pre-game segment: tune in for updates about Bronny's knee swelling and his electric 4 points in game 1.  Will his dad assist his first NBA bucket?  Will Bronny come off the bench in game 1?  Does Bronny look bloated after Taco Tuesdays?  Also Risacher versus Sarr coming up next...

I know you are joking, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that actually happened. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1