• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Zaccharie Risacher!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I had no idea Dre was that long.  Makes me look at his rebounds and stocks in an even more negative light.

12 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Always knew this about Dre, its why I was so excited abt his upside years ago.  Unfortunately,  he plays like he cant wait to clock out for the day

Dre just doesn't have the timing, technique and anticipatory skills for rebounding. He plays reactionary ball and not anticipatory.

His offense is finally coming around under Quin to make the defense react to him vs just being what they give him.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Gotta work on those legs too

For sure he needs a strong base. He’s gonna get posted up a lot and probably taken advantage of early on due to his scrawniness.

• Premium Member
On 8/28/2024 at 12:34 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I watched the whole thing and what caught my eye was his herky jerky way of attacking the basket. He reminds me of Ginobili the way he can flexibly move his upper body one direction before his hips and legs are involved when driving. I don't know if he has Manu's skill at contorting while finishing in air, the footwork while in traffic isn't there either.

I think as he develops on the ball he won't be as reliant on a having a bunch of dribble moves. He'll need to improve his footwork and strength, but his self creation potential is there in my opinion. 

• Like 4