• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Zaccharie Risacher!

NBASupes

Just now, theheroatl said:

Lol no

You know absolutely nothing about this French dude. Stop like you do. They're all soft once they hit the league. Only organization who can work with French players are the Spurs. Hawks still have no identity. They wanted to be GSW East, now trying to get second coming of Victor. 

Spurs are building the right way, while Hawks are hoping for things to work out. Castle is a winner and tough. Him and DJ could have been lethal

23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Risacher fits everyone's team but I think he's a special fit with Trae like Snell was for us. He can obviously do a lot more than just the small movement but we needed that since Tony left plus he can do short movement and when he gets stronger, he should excel at long movement like Klay and Korver

Sounds good… I’m got the spatula, grab the blender and preheat the oven…Let’s make a tasty roster

• Like 1

Trae is not going to be around here long if we don't get this right. This pick is so underwhelming.  Still left with no size, rim protection, physicality,  and rebounding.  I was hoping we would get size in the draft and use Capela, Bogi  and Hunter for a wing like Ingram and draft picks.

Waiting to see the Hawks vision . Are we rebuilding?  Then say goodbye to Trae. What a year to win the lottery.  Will the Hawks ever get out of their own way. Hopefully in this lifetime.  I'm losing hope. 

1 hour ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Trae is not going to be around here long if we don't get this right. This pick is so underwhelming.  Still left with no size, rim protection, physicality,  and rebounding.  I was hoping we would get size in the draft and use Capela, Bogi  and Hunter for a wing like Ingram and draft picks.

Waiting to see the Hawks vision . Are we rebuilding?  Then say goodbye to Trae. What a year to win the lottery.  Will the Hawks ever get out of their own way. Hopefully in this lifetime.  I'm losing hope. 

What does it say about your organization when a player refuses to workout for you and would rather play for the Wizards bypassing the number one pick in the draft. 

I know what it says and it ain't good. The Hawks have no respect.  Everytime I tell someone I'm a Hawks fan they laugh at me. They say the only people who think the Hawks are good are delusional Hawk fans. How long does it take to get the right answers to the test.

How does this make the Hawks better. The Hawks need size, rebounding, defense and physicality.  Ok you can never have enough wings but the Hawks aren't deficient in scoring. We don't have a player above 6'10. How much finesse do we need.

1 hour ago, FL_BRYANT said:

What does it say about your organization when a player refuses to workout for you and would rather play for the Wizards bypassing the number one pick in the draft. 

I know what it says and it ain't good. The Hawks have no respect.  Everytime I tell someone I'm a Hawks fan they laugh at me. They say the only people who think the Hawks are good are delusional Hawk fans. How long does it take to get the right answers to the test.

How does this make the Hawks better. The Hawks need size, rebounding, defense and physicality.  Ok you can never have enough wings but the Hawks aren't deficient in scoring. We don't have a player above 6'10. How much finesse do we need.

Says more about the player than the jilted(sic) organization. 

6 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

I disagree. No respect for the organization.  Only bad organizations are disrespected like this. The Hawks are not held in high esteem. No identity. 

Curry refused to workout for GS, preferred to play for the Knicks.

This is just one instance and certainly not the only one. 

Your thoughts? 

• Like 1

Eh.  If I see “Brandon Miller” or “Trey Murphy” by season’s end I’m good to go.  He did make a good first impression on me with the clean seersucker suit and no stupid chain. Gotta tighten up that broccoli top cut.  I didn’t hear much in the way of his passing which gives me pause but the defensive will/ versatility is sorely needed.

If Sheppard  and/or Clingan run away with ROY I’m gonna be royally pissed tho.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1