• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

I knew Herb would not be part of the deal, and this is a better deal than taking on Ingram and his bloated contract.  It’s also better than anything the Lakers could have offered.  

• Like 3

The trade isn't terrible. Getting Herb Jones + 1st for Murray would be a clear win for us, the reality was more balanced. I'll take two rotation players + 2 1st. I'm just happy it didn't end with us getting a bunch of 2nd rounders, that's how low of a bar I set for our front office.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Honestly, we are so much better without Murray on the floor that this is addition by subtraction in a sense.  We are tons better when Trae and Bogi play together.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Looks like we basically broke even right for the Murray trade?

• We gave up a charlotte pick thats basically 2 seconds
  • 2025 pick
  • 2026 swap
  • 2027 pick
  • Gallo

And we get back 

• Larry Nance Jr
  • Dyson Daniels
  • 2025 pick
  • 2027 pick

Is that not close to even?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Carmine said:

The trade isn't terrible. Getting Herb Jones + 1st for Murray would be a clear win for us, the reality was more balanced. I'll take two rotation players + 2 1st. I'm just happy it didn't end with us getting a bunch of 2nd rounders, that's how low of a bar I set for our front office.

You're bargaining from a position of strength. The insiders say the market was hot. NBA people said it. And this is it? Fk the feelings. Ain’t No defending this bs. 

• Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Are they trading Trae too?

It’s coming. During his latest podcast he said something along the lines of wherever he’s playing at next year. They just better not trade him to the Lakers.