• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

23 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Off topic but when it rains it pours.  My son had to be flown to the Children’s Hospital in Jackson, MS, this morning and had emergency surgery for a twisted bowel.   They will take him back to surgery in the AM to see if there is any more dead bowel and then hopefully hook everything back up.  He’s stable but on the vent right now.  He was becoming septic before the surgery.  

Praying for you

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Off topic but when it rains it pours.  My son had to be flown to the Children’s Hospital in Jackson, MS, this morning and had emergency surgery for a twisted bowel.   They will take him back to surgery in the AM to see if there is any more dead bowel and then hopefully hook everything back up.  He’s stable but on the vent right now.  He was becoming septic before the surgery.  

Dang KB i hope little man pulls through and gets better soon much love to him and your family.  You already know all the fam here is and always will be there for your fam. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Your wrong.   He has told management on several occasions he wants to win, and they need to upgrade the team.  

Hunter? What? 
Trae has, but I haven’t heard anything of note coming from Hunter. Hell, he didn’t even do an an end of season exit interview IIRC.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Praying for your son and your family. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KB21 said:

Just looked up what twisted bowel is and it's complications. Wow!

Definitely sending a prayer to your son and to you and your family. Scary stuff.

• Like 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Threezus said:

Dang KB i hope little man pulls through and gets better soon much love to him and your family.  You already know all the fam here is and always will be there for your fam. 

Definitely everyone here is pulling for you and your son.  This is where the anonymity of the internet hurts.  I’m sure you’d have a lineup of casseroles and people looking to help you out however we could from your fellow Squawkers.  Prayer and best wishes feel hollow knowing what you and your family are going through but they are sent sincerely.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, KB21 said:

Praying for you and your family KB. Love you brother 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KB21 said:

Hang in there, KB.  So sorry your son is having to endure such difficulty