• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

Really?  Why?  I don’t think Landry is cut out for this job 

It's a 3 year deal because SnT deals must be for at least 3 years.

As I said above it's most likely is guaranteed for this year only with 2 unguaranteed years. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

We can't tank; otherwise, the Spurs will receive our draft pick in the lottery.

I don’t think it’ll be a tank job but there’s no way any pundit will rank this team higher than 9 in the east. The Spurs have a great chance of getting a lottery pick. We need JJ to turn into a legit star or get catastrophic injuries to multiple teams ahead of us to avoid being in the lottery.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, timebomb said:

I don’t think it’ll be a tank job but there’s no way any pundit will rank this team higher than 9 in the east. The Spurs have a great chance of getting a lottery pick. We need JJ to turn into a legit star or get catastrophic injuries to multiple teams ahead of us to avoid being in the lottery.

Why does it matter where the pundits rank them?  Like seriously, who the hell cares?  

3 minutes ago, timebomb said:

East is only about 7 teams deep so the Hawks are going to need to do something special to fail and make the play in. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, warcore said:

the terrible pick got even worse?

It was the least favorable pick already. Had it landed in the top 4 I doubt we would’ve qualified for it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:thinking:

7.4 mpg last season, 1.2 ppg, 2.6 rpg.

No no no.

Oh he is the MaN in the middle!!!  We gone win the east lol.  

• Haha 3

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Why does it matter where the pundits rank them?  Like seriously, who the hell cares?  

Would you rank us higher? Would you put money on it? I wouldn’t... Actually might get good odds so for fun maybe it’d be a good bet but what I’m trying to say no one other than a Hawks fan would.

I think the gap between the top 8 and the rest of the east is pretty wide. Thing is, the Hawks are pretty much better than the rest of the east who's either tanking or not ready yet. The Hawks are likely a play-in team. Right at 9th seed. I don't know if the Hawks done enough to catch the top 8 teams in the East. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5