• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

No clue if Portland would be interested but would a Capela/Hunter for Ayton/Thybulle deal be something we could get behind?  I’m pretty sure that works financially. Gives us another POA defender. We’d probably have to sweeten that deal with a pick since Hunter’s deal is a year longer than Ayton’s

6 minutes ago, Dragitoff said:

We’d probably have to sweeten that deal with a pick since Hunter’s deal is a year longer than Ayton’s

not so fast kitty kat. You speak as if Dre's contract is the same amount. I don't see his contract as a bad thing for what he tries to bring to the table. 

3 hours ago, warcore said:

not so fast kitty kat. You speak as if Dre's contract is the same amount. I don't see his contract as a bad thing for what he tries to bring to the table. 

He tries to bring things to table. That's why his azz needs to be traded. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2024 at 4:15 PM, theheroatl said:

"We had lots of conversations but nothing ended up getting done. We will keep talking through the summer."

Is that what Koonin said in his latest interview?

On 7/12/2024 at 5:31 PM, GameTime said:

KAT Mania 2.0?

I hope not but honestly it may be…because not too long ago I posted where billups stated that the blazers are looking to put ayton and Clingan on the court together.

while it may sound crazy to have two centers on the floor at the same time …we have to remind ourselves that everyone including us also stated that the KAT and Gobert combo would fail but…it ended up working and working well!

so if the blazers find any kind of success with this big 7 foot combo assuming they go through with their plans, ayton ain’t going no where.

for all we know blazers could be trying to get their alridge and oden combo that never got a chance to truly play out.

I really would love to get ayton but I’m not holding my breath on it happening either. We probably have 20% chance at the highest unless they really love Hunter I just can’t see it.

• Premium Member
On 7/9/2024 at 5:13 PM, Mikey said:

Heard there is a Hunter deal on the table that would bring back a wing on a cheaper deal and another first round pick. No clue if it’s close to happening or not 

On 7/9/2024 at 9:27 PM, Mikey said:

I think he is more than playable and was good for the latter part of last season. Good vet who has been on numerous contending teams and in their rotation

Any update on this?

Also anything on CC?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Any update on this?

Also anything on CC?

still on the table as far as I am aware. this part is not sourced and is my own commentary, but with the hole that currently exists on the team at backup power forward I would accept this deal since the player is a much better positional fit. but have not heard whether or not they are close to accepting or prefer a different offer.

They have offers for clint and nance. Not sure which way they go here

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

still on the table as far as I am aware. this part is not sourced and is my own commentary, but with the hole that currently exists on the team at backup power forward I would accept this deal since the player is a much better positional fit. but have not heard whether or not they are close to accepting or prefer a different offer.

On 7/10/2024 at 6:00 AM, ShayD said:

The only players I can think of are Levert, Okoro, Struss, PJ Tucker, DFS, Duncan Robinson, Bojan?

Don't tell me it's PJ tucker. That would be one hell of a downgrade from hunter.

• Like 3

hace 31 minutos, Mikey dijo:

Hole at backup PF? I think  we have a great backup PF in Nance 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sothron said:

He hasn't been  a Pf in two seasons.  He's a center.

The initial rumor was a cheaper wing, earlier today it was a backup PF, now it's a Center. Which one is it?

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, ShayD said:

The initial rumor was a cheaper wing, earlier today it was a backup PF, now it's a Center. Which one is it?

Soth is saying that Nance is more Center than PF.

But yes, it was Hunter for a cheaper wing, now it's for a PF. 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Soth is saying that Nance is more Center than PF.

But yes, it was Hunter for a cheaper wing, now it's for a PF. 🤷‍♀️

Oh my bad misread.

But still we don't need more PF depth with OO and Nance on the team. If Hunter is going out a wing has to come back.

Edited by ShayD