• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

24 minutes ago, akay said:

🧢🧢🧢
You really think Trae didn’t make Alex Len or Damian Jones or Clint’s life easier when he plays? Lol

and how do feel about Trae being better on defense than Murray this season in key possessions? 

These are emotional narratives not coming from reality 

Trae IS a good pick and roll point guard.  You got me there.  I can't deny that.

24 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

We went from the Murray trade and waiting on news regarding Ayton possibly, to talking about Trae and the refs. Did I miss something? Was there a game last night I didn’t know about?

The only reason it’s an issue is because people want something to talk about. Not a single soul in Hawksland woke up tripping about year’s old exchanges with the refs.

Trae did a lot less complaining this past season but Im guessing that was missed. We’re so bored we needed to bring up old stuff lol

God, I hate the offseason lol

Its called being a LEADER.  Stop the whining and lead by example.  Folks want to skip past that part and concentrate on everything else when nothing else matters if your team "superstar" isn't a leader.  Its TOTALLY revelant to every conversation about the Hawks because the Hawks are built around Trae Young.  Even Trae Stans admit he needs to be a leader on the team and stop the whining. 

I actually liked Trae for most of his rookie season when he had to prove himself in the NBA. The next season all hell broke loose, literally with him.   Kyrie Irving was asked directly about "what is the difference between this team and last year's team" in reference to the Mavericks playoff run.  No, this isn't a rant about wanting Kyrie Irving on the Hawks.  Its about making a point that if a player like Kyrie can step back and look at how he carries himself on and off the court, Trae can too, if he wants.  Trae is going into what, his 7th NBA season.  Its time right now to change this up.  Curry won his first NBA championship in his 6th season.  That WAS the comparison for Trae coming into the league as a little guy who shoots 3 pointers.

Kyrie Irving said that one of the things he does as a leader is "make sure we felt good as a team after every single game."

"You get motivation from failure and you get inspired... This year, I really just focused on doing the little things. If my points came, they came, but I wanted to make sure we felt good as a team after every single game," Irving said on Inside the NBA after the Game 1 win.

https://basketnews.com/news-206609-kyrie-irving-breaks-down-leadership-role-with-mavericks.html

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This is the only part I disagree with.  A couple dudes here apparently wake up and go to bed worrying about things Trae does or doesn't do. 

You ain’t lying brother. It’s honestly fascinating lol

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The 🐐 PnR PG is Trae. No one is better and he's made every center he's played with the best verison of themselves. 

I agree there. In fact, thats what had the Hawks debating  about drafting Clingan.

18 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So now Kyrie is the barometer of leadership ? It took the guy 13 seasons to “get it”.

Narratives….

He actually got it his 5th season.

566352682fea5687429bd0b8ea7f087c.jpg

Edited by Hawkmoor