• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Please no one convince yourself that Zeller is a "get'

I'm not sure he's even going to be on the roster.  There's no "get" with him.  He's washed and should be sent out to pasture.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

We can't tank; otherwise, the Spurs will receive our draft pick in the lottery.

I don't think that Laundry and Mr. Ressling II know that yet. One of these insiders may want to pass the memo on to them once they're back from vacation...

• Thanks 1

If we want Ayton there is still a pathway to get him without including Nance/Zeller.

Speaking of, we are likely not keeping Bruno without a buyout of Zeller first.

We will not roster (4) centers. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

For the Ayton fans.......CC plus a SnT of Saddiq Bey to make the money work. It would require a contract in the $8 mil range or so.

See above ^

6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

If we want Ayton there is still a pathway to get him without including Nance/Zeller.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

I’m feeling pretty bullish on a core 4 of Trae/Dyson/Risacher/JJ …. 3 years from now. But next year, we have the potential to be pretty bad.

Just feels like we need 1 more move going into next season.

Absolutely.. I'm bullish on those 4 as well.

Wishful thinking about Dre and Capela being sent away for value before they have another meh season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

See above ^

The implication here is that Portland would want Saddiq and vice versa, right?  Or would this just be a 1 year deal to make the transaction go through and then all could part ways (since Saddiq isn't likely to play this year anyway).  

Capela and Bruno should be the next two dominoes to fall. Heard up to 5 teams have talked to the Hawks about Capela and if a deal happens soon what happens to Bruno and or Zeller should soon follow 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Capela and Bruno should be the next two dominoes to fall. Heard up to 5 teams have talked to the Hawks about Capela and if a deal happens soon what happens to Bruno and or Zeller should soon follow 

It's over fellas! Time to move on!

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Something happened. Landry bent over and allowed NO to add protections onto one of the picks.  

I have the feeling when Landry orders pizza he ends up not only tipping the driver 40% but he lets the driver take two of the pieces with him too.

Then he brags about the great deal he negotiated with Pizza Hut.

For real, how the hell do we end up with protections on that pick after doing them the favor of paying Zeller for a season.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I'm not sure he's even going to be on the roster.  There's no "get" with him.  He's washed and should be sent out to pasture.  

We should have been paid extra to take him but instead we give up extra protection on an already protected pick.  Bless Landry’s heart.

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I mean.....does anyone actually think BOTH the Pels and Bucks are going to be top 4?  C'mon now.

And yet we coughed up the astronomically small chance at a big return.  Only the Hawks would do this.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

We should have been paid extra to take him but instead we give up extra protection on an already protected pick.  Bless Landry’s heart.

Agreed, why would we let them add protection on the picks?

The only explanation would be that the hold up on the deal was our fault, but that literally makes no sense to me.

• Like 1