• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Monk comes off the bench. Kevin starts. 

Monk has said he wants to starts. Talked about taking less money to return.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Does he atleast attempt to explain how or why?  Is it just that the SAC pick will likely convey?  

Or maybe the Lakers.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Monk has said he wants to starts. Talked about taking less money to return.

It will be interesting to see what Coach Brown does. The team is better when Kevin starts

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Walker Kessler dreams need to rest. Ainge wants a lot more than expiring and a 2nd round pick for him. 

What does he want?

Just now, NBASupes said:

It will be interesting to see what Coach Brown does. The team is better when Kevin starts

Kevin is also coming off shoulder surgery 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The finality of this trade shows that we did not need to wait for it to be finalized to get other deals announced if they had any intentions of signing ANY FREE AGENTS.  That wasn't part of the plan.

I'm about down with this whole FO/Ownership. 

Just a whole shit ton of cowards all the way down. 

• Thanks 1

The information I've just gotten is the Hawks and Blazers made a lot of progress but Portland wants to see if they can redeem Ayton value and maybe open to a deal around the trade deadline. 

I did hear the Hawks have spoken with the Bulls about a Vucevic for Capela trade. This is one that just came about 5 minutes ago. The Bulls are looking to go young or get rid of vet contracts. They would love to trade Zach but no one wants the contract. 

8 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Two first for Kessler = DJM? lol 

Lmao yeah. 

• Like 2

I absolutely love coming here and reading people saying that any and all of Landrys moves/non moves don't have consequences. 

It's my favorite thing. 

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The information I've just gotten is the Hawks and Blazers made a lot of progress but Portland wants to see if they can redeem Ayton value and maybe open to a deal around the trade deadline. 

I did hear the Hawks have spoken with the Bulls about a Vucevic for Capela trade. This is one that just came about 5 minutes ago. The Bulls are looking to go young or get rid of vet contracts. They would love to trade Zach but no one wants the contract. 

Lmao yeah. 

Lmfao x2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This is the same story regarding a KAT trade for DJ last year. Then Minny went on a run and had a great year. We just can't close :blanky:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lmao yeah. 

No, thank you.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

This is the same story regarding a KAT trade for DJ last year. Then Minny went on a run and had a great year. We just can't close :blanky:

Idk how many giant signs this fanbase needs

What is this, the 10th, "ah they were so close" deal of Landrys 2-3 years? 

• Sad 2

• Premium Member

What asset is coming along with Vuc for taking on the 2yrs at $20 and $21 mil left.

• Like 1