• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

🤦🏾‍♂️ …..i’d only include nance in a trade ONLY if we are getting a stud player back at this point.

When was the last time the Hawks acquired a stud player? Joe Johnson?  The hawks aren't going to acquire a "stud player" until they decide on what to do with Trae over the next couple of years

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Nothing on Hunter or anyone on this squad other than they aren't done. 

They are expected to engage again with Portland about Ayton during TC or preseason. 

They want to keep Bruno is the latest I've heard

Glad to hear they are still after Ayton…or at least that’s the agenda they are giving your source which is fine with me. I love the idea, I just hope there’s some true action behind it but I’m not holding my breath that our FO gets it done.

5 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Ayton deal gotta be a leverage play or smokescreen, just cannot see us wanting him based on the types of players we value

Shiiiidddd speak for yourself. Ayton would be a perfect fit here next to Trae. It’s actually too good to be true if it happens which ultimately means it won’t.

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

When was the last time the Hawks acquired a stud player? Joe Johnson?  The hawks aren't going to acquire a "stud player" until they decide on what to do with Trae over the next couple of years

Yup I know. I’m not holding my breath on it just wishful hoping, thinking, etc….Fields and his team doesn’t give me any great hope anything is going to happen. I hope we don’t lose Trae but I’ve been mentally preparing for that loss as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah but, as we learned with Murray, there's a big difference between "being" a PG and "being able to play" PG.

True that DD has PG skills tho. Was hoping they'd be used as an additional playmaker on the floor and not as 'the' playmaker on the floor. 

No worries, brah.  Forrest has hAwKs dNa, baybeeee!!! 

He signed with Lakers SL team right?

10 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I know they are still talking to the Blazers about Ayton. The idea of just letting Clint play out the last year is a real possibility.

So is it either or ? Or would it be Capela going to the blazers for Ayton?

IF you can share anyways

• Like 1

• Premium Member

What position will our new guy ZR play- SF?

Is Vit considered a SF too?

we got to have some sort of trade talks or we wouldn’t keep pushing Bruno’s deadline back

• Like 1

11 hours ago, theheroatl said:

WHAT THE F...

IF KOBE IS INJURY-PRONE early in his career this is gonna suck big time

It's another unfortunate setback for the 20-year-old, who missed extended time during his 2023-2024 rookie campaign due to a fractured left thumb and a sprained toe. The 15th overall pick of the 2023 draft, Bufkin appeared in just 17 games for the Hawks last season, averaging 4.8 PPG, 1.9 RPG and 1.6 APG in 11.5 MPG

Bufkin missed most of his high school senior year with a hairline fracture in his left wrist which he suffered in a game against Catholic Central. The fracture was fortunately on his non shooting hand. 

Maybe this is truly what "Hawks DNA" is.

They called me Mr.Glass.” Ever... - The Medical City Clark | Facebook

• Haha 4
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, georgia said:

What position will our new guy ZR play- SF?

Is Vit considered a SF too?

we got to have some sort of trade talks or we wouldn’t keep pushing Bruno’s deadline back

Vit can play 1-4 in certain situations. I think that’s what makes him such a value piece. I think the 3 is his best fit, but he has the ball handling, passing and just enough shooting to hold up at either guard spot, and gave us decent minutes filling in at the 4 last season. I would say he’s a wing first and an emergency PG or PF if needed.

• Thanks 1

PSA lol. Kooonin first radio appearance since he took off last week, here come the questions let's see how he ducks this , we need to score on creativity hopefully he does that as opposed to straight being defensive.  I can atleast appreciate some creative bullshit 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

PSA lol. Kooonin first radio appearance since he took off last week, here come the questions let's see how he ducks this , we need to score on creativity hopefully he does that as opposed to straight being defensive.  I can atleast appreciate some creative bullshit 😂

"We had lots of conversations but nothing ended up getting done. We will keep talking through the summer."

• Like 2