• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

On 9/30/2024 at 10:06 AM, macdaddy said:

Regarding the KAT trade i honestly think it's a win for both teams.   KAT on the Knicks in the east makes them easily a top 3 team.   I didn't see Randle playing on the Knicks deepest playoff run in years.   His best seasons are behind him.  

But in Minnesota those two guys will fit right in on a team that has an actual superstar.   

Still think Hawks should have gotten KAT but maybe it wasn't possible i don't know.

I’ve seen so many paper champions come and go.  The Knicks losing Hartenstein, Randle, and Divencienzo and gaining Bridges and KAT sounds good to some people.  I got to see the chemistry on the court before I buy into them being a top team.  Plus Mitchell Robinson being out.  

No Robinson, Randle, or Hartenstein on the front line.  You really count on OG to stay healthy which is not reliable either.  I got to see the Knicks have sustained success to believe they can threaten the Celtics.  

• Like 4

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I’ve seen so many paper champions come and go.  The Knicks losing Hartenstein, Randle, and Divencienzo and gaining Bridges and KAT sounds good to some people.  I got to see the chemistry on the court before I buy into them being a top team.  Plus Mitchell Robinson being out.  

No Robinson, Randle, or Hartenstein on the front line.  You really count on OG to stay healthy which is not reliable either.  I got to see the Knicks have sustained success to believe they can threaten the Celtics.  

Agree 100% but that's where i think all east teams are pretty much.   Question marks all around about chemistry but it's always better to have talent than not.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Agree 100% but that's where i think all east teams are pretty much.   Question marks all around about chemistry but it's always better to have talent than not.  

East is Celtics as head and shoulders above everyone.  Got to see if another team rises to their level.  The Knicks took a big swing.  Sixers kind of went all in as well.  Your right, they got to demonstrate chemistry and stay healthy.  

• Like 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Final_quest said:

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

East is Celtics as head and shoulders above everyone.  Got to see if another team rises to their level.  The Knicks took a big swing.  Sixers kind of went all in as well.  Your right, they got to demonstrate chemistry and stay healthy.  

Very fair take on the Knicks.