• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

36 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

this is absolutely true.. Probably the best way to do this is stop Quin from tip-toeing around Capela and bench his a**..

Give OO the confidence of being the full-time starter and see what he has

Capela starts because OO can't.  It's on OO, not Kwin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Dude was a top what .. 6 pick?  IDGAF about his erector-set 3pt shots either.  He's gotta be better at center-y things, including availability.  Not just the occasional flash against Giannis.  I need that every night.

@Spud2nique is going to kill me but deep down he knows I'm right. 

I’m taking names…

60+ games played this year baby! 

IMG_7551.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I need 75+, babes.  60 ain't good enough. 

75+ games is pretty optimistic considering he still isn't 100% after months of rest. He was in a boot to finish the season if I remember correctly. So that's immobilization + rest + treatment, and he's still not ready? There's no way that toe doesn't flare up during the season. 

• Sad 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, hawkman said:

75+ games is pretty optimistic considering he still isn't 100% after months of rest. He was in a boot to finish the season if I remember correctly. So that's immobilization + rest + treatment, and he's still not ready? There's no way that toe doesn't flare up during the season. 

Can I get 65?

He can't miss another 20+ games.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Can I get 65?

That would be a realistic dream 😴 for me. I said 60 because of all the 🦶 🥾 stuff but if he’s healed I’ll take 65 right now and call it a day. Deal Burd? 🤝 

If I could sign the papers 📝 right now from the future in late April and he was guaranteed 65, I wouldn’t even try to bargain. 🤝 good day ma’am. :patriotind:

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

feel like the third year

Feels like 23 for my grey hairs. :king:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well that is equal 🟰 to the old system 75/82. Standard deviation hoe :indifferent: :heya:

Agreed.  I need 80+ games from OO or he's toe-st aka toast.

🏃‍♀️

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

This is basically my point.  He'll never give us what we need.

Sell high, Hawks. 

• Sad 2

Clint is an expiring contract. Its possible we could bring him back on a smaller deal but the most likely scenario is that OO is our starting center next season. What happens over the course of this season is TBD. Maybe we trade Clint, maybe we start OO, who knows. But there’s a fast approaching deadline on a decision whether or not the FO commits to OO. 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Clint is an expiring contract. Its possible we could bring him back on a smaller deal but the most likely scenario is that OO is our starting center next season. What happens over the course of this season is TBD. Maybe we trade Clint, maybe we start OO, who knows. But there’s a fast approaching deadline on a decision whether or not the FO commits to OO. 

Another year, Another year hoping OO is our starting center.

• Sad 1