• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Another year, Another year hoping OO is our starting center.

Maybe he becomes the starter, but I'm not expecting much more production from him than we have already seen.  He keeps getting hurt during offseasons and is unable to work on his game.  Plus he already got his contract extension.

Hope I'm wrong but doubt it.  Agreed I just hope he can play 65+ games and go into the offseason healthy.

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Do GM’s watch basketball 🏀? For the UMTEENTH time on squawk I’ll say it again: Best passer since Magic. You don’t “accidentally” lead the league in overall assists multiple years. 

This thing is annoyingly lame 😒 🤦‍♀️ 

Exactly.  Trae is a notably better passer than any of them.  Jokic as a big man arguably could be judged by a different standard and I would say he is arguably the best passing big man in NBA history.  So I'm not insulted by him getting a lot of love.  Halliburton is right there with Trae with a very slight edge (0.2 and 0.1 apg) the last two seasons and with  Trae having a more solid edge for their careers (0.7 apg to Trae).  So I think you can make a case for Haliburton right now that isn't insulting.

Luka is very good but not in the same league as the rest.  He is coasting here based on his scoring and overall hype.  He should not be nearly this high and there isn't a case for it.

Giddey being on the list is insulting to everyone.  OKC last year was SGA 6.8 apg, Giddey 4.8 apg, Williams 4.5 apg.  And he is being talked about?  :gtfo:

• Like 3