• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

52 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I just want to be clear before people lose their **** 

And now you see why I'm being so careful, rarely respond.

52 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I just want to be clear before people lose their **** 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, txsting said:

One example I'll throw out is Bill Simmons NBA trade value rankings

you just lost so much respeck from all of us by taking that person seriously as if he's a basketball person. 

He's a talk show host. 

• Like 1

@thecampster @Sothron @NBASupes @Mikey

I'm truly sorry you're experiencing this. It's clear we have fans who are deeply passionate about the team, as well as others. I understand you're risking long-standing friendships and partnerships to address some of the nonsense here. I'm glad we're at least making efforts to better the team, echoing the old saying, "it takes two to tango."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, warcore said:

you just lost so much respeck from all of us by taking that person seriously as if he's a basketball person. 

He's a talk show host. 

I know it’s cool to hate him and all.  But if you come away from reading his Book of Basketball (highly rated all around) and call him anything less than a bona fide historian and super fan you’re lying to yourself.  Any Hawks media ever detail how awesome  of a rebounder Mookie was for his size? 

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

It's disappointing the Hawks have made zero effort to control the media narrative around their franchise player.  I know they want to maintain as much leverage in trade talks as they can, but I don't think leaving your franchise player twisting in the wind is the way to go and could blow up in their face down the road.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I know it’s cool to hate him and all.  But if you come away from reading his Book of Basketball (highly rated all around) and call him anything less than a bona fide historian and super fan you’re lying to yourself.  Any Hawks media ever detail how awesome  of a rebounder Mookie was for his size? 

I love that book.  Highly recommend. He's a true student of the game. He makes silly takes at times just to get a reaction. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Silly me, I thought it was because you didn't know how to respond without duplicating your posts.

🙃

• Haha 1

Landry is so smart that he can prepare for any direction all at once.

Landry is too smart to realize that, if you prepare for all directions at once, it really means you have no direction at all.

Prove me wrong. 

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Silly me, I thought it was because you didn't know how to respond without duplicating your posts.

🙃

That’s because no one ever listens to him so he always has to repeat himself. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

@thecampster @Sothron @NBASupes @Mikey

I'm truly sorry you're experiencing this. It's clear we have fans who are deeply passionate about the team, as well as others. I understand you're risking long-standing friendships and partnerships to address some of the nonsense here. I'm glad we're at least making efforts to better the team, echoing the old saying, "it takes two to tango."

Yeah I hope the insiders realize I only kid them for the sake of kidding.

😉 

Just now, thecampster said:

The phone app does it on occasion.

Happens to the worst of us.

Happens to the worst of us.

(Dangit!) 

48 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Ok let me rephrase it this way, the moves that you are hearing, do you think they would push the needle forward or back ?