• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We gonna let teams convince us we need to pay them to take our dumps.

It's like we're perpetually trading with Dan E. strAinge.  

"Oh don't worry.  I'm on it!" - Landry 

Yeah, getting tired of the "We cant trade with Spurs! We cant trade with Danny!" stuff. 

Like who is on the other end makes one lick of difference. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Thank you! Fields is reaching Billy King status after this. Popovich is going to have a powerhouse.

Yup Landry is awful. Terrible GM ….he tanked the team and really think this #1 pick can be a star smh 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Thank you! Fields is reaching Billy King status after this. Popovich is going to have a powerhouse.

Yup Landry is awful. Terrible GM ….he tanked the team and really think this #1 pick can be a star smh 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

We made a good trade. Daniels is a good poa defender. Lakers pick is unprotected. We also shed salary. 

Now we know we aren't getting Ingram. I wonder if Trae to Spurs is coming next 🤔 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 4

17 minutes ago, Afro said:

Reading the tea leaves from insiders and the media and DJM easily had the highest trade value on the entire roster......

And the best on the court player we got back was benched in the playoffs 

just not true at all in my opinion

24 minutes ago, terrell said:

Are they trading Trae too?

I don't think so but there have been no talks about Trae all summer

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

We made a good trade. Daniels is a good poa defender. Lakers pick is unprotected. We also shed salary. 

Now we know we aren't getting Ingram. I wonder if Trae to Spurs is coming next 🤔 

Probably. This shit is sad if it happens.

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Bruh. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Thought the idea is to get these lengthy wing defenders to put around Trae.

Who's running point for us if we trade Trae?

• Like 2

Just now, h4wkfan said:

We got back similar to equal value to what we gave. I think some of you all are delusional based on the knicks going loco. 

Landry seems to have a vision … Tall defenders, low use on offense, hit 3s for the most part (cmon Dyson!) surrounding Trae. I’m good with it. Looking forward to seeing how he fills out the rest of the roster. 

If we keep Trae…sure! I love the idea but if we don’t keep Trae none of this matters.