• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

1 minute ago, Afro said:

Boykin/Bufkin

Is Bufkin really a PG? IDK man.

He and Dyson could run the bench unit together though..

2 ball handlers..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

this can’t be a coincidence!

Yeah Chris Paul and the warriors did the same.  Sets the stage for Paul to SAS. 

Just now, ShooterSays said:

We’ll find out soon what the plan is. Are we rebuilding or building a contender?

I hope for the latter.

One name I’m going to throw out that probably won’t be popular, but I think he’d be a great fit -

Zach LaVine

Was thinking the same, sadly and honestly. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I imagine you keep Hunter now, you have to have some level of continuity.

Have to go and get you a 2 gaurd for sure and get Capela out of here. Sign and trade for KCP?

5 minutes ago, aali34 said:

I imagine you keep Hunter now, you have to have some level of continuity.

Have to go and get you a 2 gaurd for sure and get Capela out of here. Sign and trade for KCP?

I think you already have that in Dyson and Bogi.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Afro said:

Add another piece of evidence to the whole "you can just wait out Landry" belief. 

Thats your perspective. Mine is Landry held firm wanting an overpay and likely almost got it. You dont win trades if you dont try… not Landrys fault Pels are not stupid. Herb would be an overpay.

You guys are so negative lol… this is fair value, makes us better by improving roster fit, and we have assets that give is flexibility.  This isnt some incredible trade but its not a bad one either.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Isn't Trae's value supposedly LOWER than Murray's?  :er:

We saw what the return was for Murray, do you seriously think the Hawks would trade him for less than Nance, Dyson, 2 picks????? So why even bother.

Pointless trading him to LAL only to devalue the pick you just received.

The previous NOP reference - Lady Benson is even more Luxury Tax averse than Tony. Trae would quickly ask out.

Make all that make sense!

It has to be a real haul for Trae to make sense - and NO...pick backs isn't a haul. All it does is allow the team to tank comfortably.

• Like 2

We have somehow found a way to turn key players: John Collins, Kevin Huerter, and now Dejounte Murray into cap space, future picks, and 2 below average role players. 

Absolutely jack s*** that’s helping us win now.

Meanwhile, look at what Dallas and the Knicks are putting around their superstar point guards.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

We have somehow found a way to turn key players: John Collins, Kevin Huerter, and now Dejounte Murray into cap space, future picks, and 2 below average role players. 

Absolutely jack s*** that’s helping us win now.

Meanwhile, look at what Dallas and the Knicks are putting around their superstar point guards.

And as I said in the other thread(sorry, posters seem to be split up between them lol), we're kind of out off blue chip trade chips now, too. 

We have the Lakers 25 now. But outside of average player swaps......where is the next improvement coming from? 

The Lakers *have* to suck. 

Edited by Afro
  • Like 1