• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Why are we even entertaining this notion? Why in the world would we want Z. LaVine for?  

Good question.   He’s another empty stats guy like Ingram and Ayton.  He does very little that impacts winning.  

• Like 1

Just now, ShooterSays said:

Because we just lost a 20 ppg scorer and got back a project at best who can't shoot.

Then we will be back to the same ole, same ole like the last two years.  All Offense but No Defense.

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

Only thing we really got left is trade CC for an upgrade at 5. Sacramento 1st should be an asset to land an upgrade over CC. 

What are we doing about another go to scorer ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Then we will be back to the same ole, same ole like the last two years.  All Offense but No Defense.

We've added defense: Risacher and Daniels. Offense is questionable for one and non existent for the other. We need another scorer as we just lost 20 ppg.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

We've added defense: Risacher and Daniels. Offense is questionable for one and non existent for the other. We need another scorer as we just lost 20 ppg.

but the backcourt still cant guard a cold.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We are currently $7.6 million under thevtax after the DJ trade.

Alright cool. Im not trading for Lavine, but it's nice to know we theoretically have 60 mill

Just now, Afro said:

I will say, I don't agree with Lavine, but those of you who think we can just add a rookie to the mix and hope Trae can carry the entire load again, are asking a lot of that dude. 

Some are thinking Jalen can pick up that slack but to me that’s asking a lot from him. 

I hope we land Ayton. That would solve that problem. We have enough perimeter defenders now after the Dyson trade.

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

but the backcourt still cant guard a cold.

The backcourt may end up being Trae and Risacher.

• Like 2

Just now, JTB said:

Some are thinking Jalen can pick up that slack but to me that’s asking a lot from him. 

I hope we land Ayton. That would solve that problem. We have enough perimeter defenders now after the Dyson trade.

Ew lol. But I'm not going to be a beggar anymore after looking at this current roster. The Hawks need offensive punch from somewhere. That bench unit is ROUGH. 

Agreed on the first part though. People are asking for a whole lotta growth in the half court in one offseason. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Hmmmmm do we trust that Jalen can truly be another on ball scorer for us???

If you look at all the 20ppg scorers, they ususally eclipse that mark the season after averaging around 16ppg. I think with increased usage and overall improvement he should definitely be a reliable 20ppg scoring option

• Like 1

I assume Bogi will be playing A TON with the bench guys, but outside of that......where is the offense? 

Dyson, Rookie, Nance,  OO? To me, Bogi is the only thing you can count on there. 

Edited by Afro