• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

3 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

We’ve been asking for a vision and a plan.  They are laying a foundation.  

Honestly. I like it

Trae

Daniels

Risacher 

JJ

That's a good fit on paper. They just gotta improve. Daniels can't shoot it like he did last year. Trae will get to dominate the rock again, he gotta be patient but their need for a center is more massive than ever 

• Like 3

If New Orleans doesn’t dump Ingram off on someone, this could get really bad for them.  Murray and Ingram together is a worse fit than Murray and Young.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I really like him for the Hawks. I just don't like his contract 

after he plays with Trae , he’ll be worth that contract. That’s the way to look at it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

It is that or dealing with Ainge or Butterfingers, you can only choose one.

Settling is one thing, then you add bad contract on top of it? Pass

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Honestly. I like it

Trae

Daniels

Risacher 

JJ

That's a good fit on paper. They just gotta improve. Daniels can't shoot it like he did last year. Trae will get to dominate the rock again, he gotta be patient but their need for a center is more massive than ever 

You think the plan is to start Daniel’s at the 2? Even with his lack of shooting ?

im good with it as long as we get Ayton.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Settling is one thing, then you add bad contract on top of it? Pass

So you are okay dealing with Ainge or sticking with Butterfingers

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

If New Orleans doesn’t dump Ingram off on someone, this could get really bad for them.  Murray and Ingram together is a worse fit than Murray and Young.  

They are going to try to trade him to Blazers for Ayton.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

You think the plan is to start Daniel’s at the 2? Even with his lack of shooting ?

im good with it as long as we get Ayton.

I think who we have at center determine that. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Honestly. I like it

Trae

Daniels

Risacher 

JJ

At the very least at least Dyson can handle the ball and slash in a trapping scenario. 

Thats something lol. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Honestly. I like it

Trae

Daniels

Risacher 

JJ

I'd rather start Hunter personally, Dejounte gone means more touches for him aside from JJ. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

This is a bad team next year. There are worse teams in the East, but they actually have their picks and something to suck for.

I don't agree. I think it's decent 4. 

I like the fit. I always felt Daniels was the perfect fit to Trae as a prospect and I feel like he could be now if he shoots it much better. 

Risacher fits with anyone and he especially fits with Trae.

JJ has already turn himself into someone who can fit Trae. 

Then Hunter, OO and Bogi off the bench. Nance is a legit backup 4 too. Only spot off the bench with question marks is PG.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Afro said:

Daniels could barely get on the floor in the playoffs. Nance is fine, but he's just that....fine. 

I'm the first dude on here to say "we need to improve the overall talent level" and boy oh boy I love me the 7-10th roster spots.

But not for DJM. This raises the floor to? 8th seed? 

This is on point and fair. If we’re gunning for 8, by all means be impressed. 

Edited by deester11

1 minute ago, Afro said:

At the very least at least Dyson can handle the ball and slash in a trapping scenario. 

Thats something lol. 

He plays off the ball and on the ball well. Shooting is really his flaw. Other than that, I always liked him more than most of New Orleans wings outside of Murphy and Jones. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He plays off the ball and on the ball well. Shooting is really his flaw. Other than that, I always liked him more than most of New Orleans wings outside of Murphy and Jones. 

I worry about someone camping to take away his drives and doubling Trae. 

I really don't love that offense if a team takes the ball out of Traes hands. 

Edited by Afro

3 minutes ago, Afro said:

That is perfectly true and fair. I'm still a little worried about the offensive side of the plan. Especially if trae goes sideways. We've added long defenders for sure. But "limited to play finisher" Reese is the only one that has any offensive chops. 

(This really isn't a criticism. Just a note)

The highly paid starters were Trae, Murray, Hunter, JC, and Capela.  It’s gonna take a minute to transition from that into a complete overhaul.  But committing to that core would have never worked. NEVER.  

The roster is one thing, but we needed a cap sheet turnover as well.  

• Like 4