• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

26 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Regardless of who has been on the team, the Hawks have ALWAYS been a very good offensive team when Trae is running it.  I don't get why this would be any different. 

Not only that, but will the only players we have lost this offseason are DJM and Bey. Amd DJM should be a net positive given the fit issues with Trae. 

As of today what are we? A top 10 offense and top 15 Defense??

What happens when Trae goes to bench..seen it many times.??

20 minutes ago, KB21 said:

The Lakers do not have much of a pathway at all to be very good, so that pick in 2025 has a chance of being VERY GOOD for Atlanta.  I don't think they make the playoffs.  

It should be decent..maybe we get lucky

1 minute ago, BangHolman said:

Jalen and Bogi time.

I really think JJ is going to shine as a #2 option.

Not happening..u need someone else that can run a offense..djm couldn't either..need a good backup and center that can spread the floor and then this team will be better

Maybe we are trying to get Lauri? Not saying I’d be for it but it’s just been quiet and I’ve barely heard any rumors. 

If we are going to go with JJ as a #2 option, I still worry about Trae and his desire to commit. Also, I know Trae has been healthy but if something were to happen we do need a reliable back up. Really disappointed that we didn’t go after Delon. Tyus Jones is still out there I think.. I hope we’re giving him a look. 

It's.nit the financial burdens of the apron penalties as much as it is real basketball constraints to the stuff you can do lots of little rules in this new cba, if you want to build a super team your not going to have much flexibility, what the Celtics did was get all these guys up under their roof and paid before the new one really kicked in, so they built.a very well rounded roster and are paying for it, unlike the lakers whom cant do much now but.the roster wasnt put together well early enough. 

Edited by hylndr11
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

How are teams able to afford these players despite the punitive new CBA?  The C's just signed White to a $120,000,000 extension.

They are a willing spender, they can exceed the cap, luxury tax, apron 1, 2, 3, 5 thru 10 to resign your own players....and don't mind paying the luxury tax payments.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

So who is out there still that will get traded?

Portland is def trading one of their 3 centers

Pelicans need a center

Im sure the Kings would love to add Ingram

Miami has been quite as have the Lakers

The nets aren’t done off loading ppl yet either

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, georgia said:

So who is out there still that will get traded?

Portland is def trading one of their 3 centers

Pelicans need a center

Im sure the Kings would love to add Ingram

Miami has been quite as have the Lakers

The nets aren’t done off loading ppl yet either

Not sure why BKN re-signed Claxton.  They shld clearly be tanking.  Shld take lavine from CHI to get some assets with him.  Odd to me.

MIA doing what they do best.  Stay sleep at the wheel.  Folks gotta open their eyes to what Miami really is.  They aren't a free agent destination.  They're the team players use to negotiate a better deal where they really wanna go.  Riley is so far past his prime it's not even funny.  

• Like 3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Okongwu has never been a PF, but Hawks fans always called Al Horford a PF as well, so it is what it is.  

His size and weight is more a PF than center.   He gets eat alive inside with big beefy centers.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1