• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

9 minutes ago, JTB said:

Something is going on. I’m just not surprised at this point. There’s no guarantees we keep Trae so better get ready for the worse as much as I hate to say it.

Atlanta been losing at everything as of late and the New Orleans trade is a big loss too if Trae gets traded. 

Maybe we get Donovan Mitchell? lol just throwing things out now

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JTB said:

Something is going on. I’m just not surprised at this point. There’s no guarantees we keep Trae so better get ready for the worse as much as I hate to say it.

Atlanta been losing at everything as of late and the New Orleans trade is a big loss too if Trae gets traded. 

If we do trade Trae, for the love of God, get a solid return. Stop getting rolled over in negotiations. 

Just now, JeffS17 said:

This could only be real if Trae demanded out.

Its possible with the moves they've made so far..  But I cant see it....

But just in case.....

Dlo/Vincent/Bufkin

Bogi/Risacher/Bufkin

Dre/Risacher/Gueye

JJ/Rui/Vandy

OO/Nance/Bruno

Playoff team?

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

Who is this guy?

So we trade for the 2025 Lakers 1st only to do everything possible to make that team worse and weaken that pick lol.  Highly highly doubtful and would be one of the dumbest things i have ever seen from a FO if they were to do that.   I'll even take it a step further if they legit do something like that i will refuse to support the hawks as a fan until ressler and this FO are gone.  Because at that point they are disrespecting the fans and people who pay good money to support this team and not trying to put a competitive team on the court.  

I could see doing it with the spurs for our picks back + other assets that atleast gives you control of your own destiny but the lakers trade would literally be trying to make the team worse after trading murray.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Maybe we get Donovan Mitchell? lol just throwing things out now

I saw that somewhere too and I remember the Don watching Trae close up during Trae’s rookie summer league. But then again I’ve heard he wants to end up in NY. But he was Louisville not Nova.

4 minutes ago, akay said:

4 bench players for an all nba guard and starting center

No amount of picks the lakers control can make this deal worth it on our end

All NBA? When was that? I forgot....lol

But yeah..

3 minutes ago, Threezus said:

So we trade for the 2025 Lakers 1st only to do everything possible to make that team worse and weaken that pick lol.  Highly highly doubtful and would be one of the dumbest things i have ever seen from a FO if they were to do that.   I'll even take it a step further if they legit do something like that i will refuse to support the hawks as a fan until ressler and this FO are gone.  Because at that point they are disrespecting the fans and people who pay good money to support this team and not trying to put a competitive team on the court.  

I could see doing it with the spurs for our picks back + other assets that atleast gives you control of your own destiny but the lakers trade would literally be trying to make the team worse after trading murray.

Will y'all stop with this "Im done with the Hawks if they draft/trade insert player.. smh..

Y'all ain't going anywhere.. lol

See @Peoriabird

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Threezus said:

So we trade for the 2025 Lakers 1st only to do everything possible to make that team worse and weaken that pick lol.  Highly highly doubtful and would be one of the dumbest things i have ever seen from a FO if they were to do that.  

That’s why that dude is an idiot. Conflict of interest now. We want the Lakers to lose and lose badly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

All NBA? When was that? I forgot....lol

But yeah..

Will y'all stop with this "Im done with the Hawks if they draft/trade insert player.. smh..

Y'all ain't going anywhere.. lol

Nah i have done it before my friend with the Falcons 🙂  I legit quit watching and supporting them until the Smiths were gone.  Which really says something because im a much bigger falcon fan than hawk fan lol.  So if i can do it with my favorite team ever in any sport i can for sure do it with the hawks 😄     Once the Falcons got rid of the owner and sold the team to Blank i was back on and started watching them and paying for tickets again.    It's not like i will forever leave the hawks i just won't support them until they make a change in ownership.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s why that dude is an idiot. Conflict of interest now. We want the Lakers to lose and lose badly.

THeyd be losing ALOT of depth though...

Its gonna be Trae and Austin Reaves with a bunch of scrubs soon enough..

LBJ is 40 going on 50, and AD probably wont play 40-50 games.. lol

Just sayin

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Exactly which is why i said highly highly doubtful and ignorant if they do it.  I don't see anyways possible someone can be that dumb or atleast i hope not.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Exactly which is why i said highly highly doubtful and ignorant if they do it.  I don't see anyways possible someone can be that dumb or atleast i hope not.

Maybe they think Trae is a non impactful player... 

If this shit went down, you know for a fact they do.. lol

Edited by terrell

Just now, terrell said:

Maybe they think Trae is a losing player... 

If this shit went down, you know for a fact they do.. lol

Yeah but damn man those players he had coming back are massive bums as well that does us absolutely no good at all.  Then you add in the Lakers picks likely get better because Trae even if ppl don't like him are better than that pile of trash we received back in that trade.   Lebron is still good for another year at 25 5 5 atleast and AD is good for atleast 60 to 75% of the games being a really good C.  Trae is a really good PG and will make it easier on those 2 players theirs no doubt about that.     Even if it burns them in the long run in 3 years or so for the next 2 years they would still be really good.  Which would make our picks worse and hurt us while we remain in the lottery giving those picks to the Spurs.       I have said it before im not against trading Trae or Murray if the move makes sense and is making us better long term.    That trash heap in that trade dang sure doesn't do that.