• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Let's weaken our 2025 LAL 1st, strengthen SA 2025 ATL 1st and take on shit players, bomb attendance, lose fans forever and a lot of money with no real hope or future 

These posts, tweets or whatever they are called are nonsense.  Why do they work themselves up over this stuff?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

If we do trade Trae, for the love of God, get a solid return. Stop getting rolled over in negotiations. 

Not gonna happen. All the logic in the world says they are incapable. Trae Young has irreplaceable value on this team. Trading Trae Young would be worse than the Dominique trade. They would lose fans for a generation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

If the trade with DJ to the pelicans isn’t official yet…can we reroute Larry Nance Jr to Utah?

Playing with Ainge isn’t nice but here’s my trade idea assuming it works on paper, with salaries, rules, etc.

If we trade the following to the jazz ….

- Capelas expiring contract 

- Rework the NO trade to send Nance jr to Utah who also has an expiring contract 

- send Hunter to Utah (gives them a big 3&D wing on fair contract with 3 years left)

For in return to the Hawks….

- John Collin’s and his terrible contract 

- Kessler

- Markkanen 

anyone think Ainge would go for that ?…it would give Utah way more immediate cap flexibility for next offseason, plus a big wing in Hunter that they could likely use in future trade negotiations fairly easy.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, terrell said:

Hawks aren't serious..

Have they made the team Better at all in the last 3 years? Smh

They definitely are not serious about winning.  As long as tge arena is full and they have Trae putting on a show,  winning is secondary.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, deester11 said:

I just met a Hawk “engagement” dude. Poor guy got jumped by me and my “thoughts” and said..we all feel a certain way about the hawks moves 😂😂😂. I had to let him go on with his day. 

I'm willing to bet there's a few 'Hawks engagement guys' populating this site.  But I've said too much.... :stirthepot:

• Haha 3