• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

4 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

They definitely are not serious about winning.  As long as tge arena is full and they have Trae putting on a show,  winning is secondary.  

Sound like the Nique teams after they gave up in '89. But folks quickly caught on and ran away from the building. Then the Braves started winning, the Falcons had their '2 Legit 2 Quit' squad and the new Georgia Dome, and both left the Hawks in the dust in terms of local interest...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Not on a max, but I'd love him on a more reasonable deal.

There are a lot of good players out there..

Why won't the Hawks go after them even on cheap deals or good trades? Not sure but the silence is deafening. 

I'm feeling like I'm about to grab Koonin and hold him upside down over the fire for leading us on.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

I'd have real interest in Sengun.

I gotta keep that same energy tho on these twit accounts.  When they posted a bunch if plausible but not quite accurate Hawks intel(sic), I scoffed at it.  I doubt they're any more reliable on these other teams.

So, fak em is alls I got ta say.

Good fodder for discussion tho, I guess. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

There are a lot of good players out there..

Why won't the Hawks go after them even on cheap deals or good trades? Not sure but the silence is deafening. 

I'm feeling like I'm about to grab Koonin and hold him upside down over the fire for leading us on.

It's really unlikely we're done for the offseason.  Just have to be patient... this week and next are still active periods, and then it will likely be after summer league when more deals are done.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

You should know better by now so it's your fault. :laugh1:

Remember the Bud fiasco....when it's all said and done, you'll know and understand the why! Still waiting. 😐

• Haha 1

Just now, JeffS17 said:

It's really unlikely we're done for the offseason.  Just have to be patient... this week and next are still active periods, and then it will likely be after summer league when more deals are done.

That may be true but as time goes on it reminds me of last year with the Siakam drama but that dragged all the way until Feb. 

So many milestones came and went until then.

We loaded our roster with Wes Matthews as a Free Agent signing.

This year we have SloMo available as a great add if they actually wanted to win

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

:laugh1:

It's ALWAYS 'SOMETHING' besides just focusing on WINNING.

C'mon Tony, you just got $11.9 million from staying under the tax...pay that man his 600k and be done with it, instead of it becoming another thing in a long line of things. They can't get out of their own way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3