• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hunter to LAC (PG replacement) for Terrance Mann and PJ Tucker. Route Tucker to another team for a couple seconds....under the Tax. Opens up MLE to sign Slo Mo, sign Tristan Vucevic. 

Still have CC to trade.

Eh, do we need Mann tho?  They got anything else on the shelves? 

Back to the drawing burd, board. 😇 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hunter to LAC (PG replacement) for Terrance Mann and PJ Tucker. Route Tucker to another team for a couple seconds....under the Tax. Opens up MLE to sign Slo Mo, sign Tristan Vucevic. 

Still have CC to trade.

If we dump a much better player (Hunter) for Terrance Mann I'll be so pissed.

Hunter is a 15ppg, nearly 40% 3pt shooter, solid defender and can get his own shot.  We would be BEGGING for a guy like him if he wasn't on this team.  Why dump him?

We all need to get off the trade Hunter train immediately.  After seeing the deals that everyone else is getting his contract is looking more and more like a bargain.

• Like 1

Just now, Mikey said:

Brad seems to have listed him hypothetically but there is some interest from both sides on a deal. Lakers likely front runners to sign him however 

No shock he’s looking at LA.

Who would LA be sending back for Derozan i wonder…and actually I take it back I am shocked he wants to go to that clown show.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

If we dump a much better player (Hunter) for Terrance Mann I'll be so pissed.

Hunter is a 15ppg, nearly 40% 3pt shooter, solid defender and can get his own shot.  We would be BEGGING for a guy like him if he wasn't on this team.  Why dump him?

We all need to get off the trade Hunter train immediately.  After seeing the deals that everyone else is getting his contract is looking more and more like a bargain.

This is fair.  My stance is he doesn't need to be gone, he needs to be upgraded.  So if the deal isn't an upgrade, I'll stay in the EZPass lane.

There is also a chance he'll want or ask out, which changes the calculus of course.  I wouldn't be surprised if this has happened on some level, now that I think about it.  Remember he was one that left without giving an exit interview. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JTB said:

No shock he’s looking at LA.

Who would LA be sending back for Derozan i wonder…and actually I take it back I am shocked he wants to go to that clown show.

DLo or Gabe Vincent.

DDR is from LA and has had eyes for LAL for a minute going back to his last FAcy before signing with the Bulls.

• Like 1