• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Hawks so damn dramatic ….they’re waiting on July 4th to give us a lowball trade that they’ll try to make seem like is the best thing in the world 😂 

They'll be at a cookout July 4th, they're prepping now getting all the burgers and hotdogs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They'll be at a cookout July 4th, they're prepping now getting all the burgers and hotdogs. 

Knowing Mr. Ressling I, it will be Flanders burger patties and Gwaltney hot dogs. And he'll have someone in the line to make sure that you only get a choice of one or the other after you've paid $35 to get in plus extra for chips and drinks. All about the revenue streams...

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Thoughts on Dario Saric on a vet min at backup PF...our new Gallo.

If we're going for a backup 4, I'd prefer us go the route of gritty defender that shot profiles mostly 3's like Covington, Crowder, or PJ Tucker.  I know all those guys are borderline washed, but they all have that edge we need on this team and I think some of the young guys could learn from.  I also think we need to start the year with some vet PF options that could help us transition to guys like Gueye when he's ready.  Even if they filled the role Solomon Hill did for us a few years back, I think there's value in that. 

Edited by Dragitoff
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Dragitoff said:

If we're going for a backup 4, I'd prefer us go the route of gritty defender that shot profiles mostly 3's like Covington, Crowder, or PJ Tucker.  I know all those guys are borderline washed, but they all have that edge we need on this team and I think some of the young guys could learn from.  I also think we need to start the year with some vet PF options that could help us transition to guys like Gueye when he's ready.  Even if they filled the role Solomon Hill did for us a few years back, I think there's value in that. 

Is Nance not our backup 4?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jazz open to Lauri Markkanen trade package similar to Mikal Bridges?

i_e4_83_8e_lauri-markkanen.png?w=190

The leaguewide belief is that the Jazz would only consider moving Markkanen for a sizable trade package similar to what the Knicks gave up to acquire Mikal Bridges – a player Utah tried to acquire and pair with Markkanen. For context, New York overwhelmed the market for Bridges, who has two years on his contract, by agreeing to trade four unprotected first-round picks, an unprotected pick swap, and a protected first-round pick. Markkanen is owed $18 million this season in the final year of his contract.

– via HoopsHype

:blanky:

Kyle Kuzma worth multiple first-round picks in trade market?

i_74_cc_e2_kyle-kuzma.png?w=190

For an expiring contract!?! Danny can keep Lauri. 

Go trade for Ayton and his bad contract and call it an off season.

Edited by marco102
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

The Lauri headline cracks me up.  “Ainge will gladly accept your overpay for the right to give Lauri $50+M per.”

Do you guys really think Lauri is going to get $50M/year???  Where is that coming from?  That's all-NBA perennial all-star money, not Lauri Markkanen money.  

We are one good fitting , scoring player away from being a problem to others .

im not saying we will be on the level of the Celtics or Knicks in the East but if we can get another scorer who fits we can very well be a team that’s getting slept on.

13 minutes ago, JTB said:

Welp no surprise Ainge lost his damn mind.

move on to Ayton or Allen hawks. Assuming our FO is actually doing anything.

They aren’t doing anything. After the draft pick announcement I heard they all headed to Bahamas. Laundry probably on the slip n slide while Riesling is swimming with the dolphins.

Phone calls going to voicemail. Staff is work from home working on ideas for Harry the Hawk segments for next year 

Edited by theheroatl
  • Haha 3

I am tires of thinking on FA that could improve the team and the team play and options and never happen anything. We are the worst team signing FA, is increíble, any team makes better than us... Anyway the best stretch 5 left in the market is Thomas Bryant, as the others we Will not sign him or any other center to solve our size problem.

The only move I am waiting now is to dump Capela contract for some rubbish, doubt we even get a 1st es pick.