• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 Insider Thread

AHF

7 hours ago, KB21 said:

Second surgery went well.  They were able to hook everything back up.  He lost about 60% of his large intestine and 20% of his small intestine.  

Thats really good news on the small intestine.  The more of that they can keep the much easier it will be for little man to get all the nutrients and still live a good full life.    Large intestine if i remember isn't anywhere near as important as the small is.   Still keeping 80% of the small is very heartening to hear and great job by those DR's. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Breaking News

Update 7/5/2024

The Kings really want BI and that could be added to the deal. Also the Blazers is taking to the Hawks and Pels for Ayton to the Hawks and Williams to the Pels. Harrison Barnes, Chris Duarte, and Trey Lyles plus picks from Sacramento. It's a lot of moving pieces, I think they are working on an extension for BI with Sacramento. 

On content of the deal, am I correct in assuming that Daniels and Nance are material parts of the deal and are not going to change but that Liddel is more filler and so whether he ends up in the deal or not is up in the air?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Breaking News

Update 7/5/2024

The Kings really want BI and that could be added to the deal. Also the Blazers is taking to the Hawks and Pels for Ayton to the Hawks and Williams to the Pels. Harrison Barnes, Chris Duarte, and Trey Lyles plus picks from Sacramento. It's a lot of moving pieces, I think they are working on an extension for BI with Sacramento. 

Who are the moving pieces? Capela and Hunter?