• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it a forgone conclusion that we are trading Clint Capela?

Wurider05

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The draft is just the start of how we remake the team.  June 29th - July 1st are the next milestones.  The C position needs to be addressed in some capacity.

It should be obvious to all by now that this front office doesn't see it the way many of us see it.  Capela is going no where and Okongwu will be his back up

The Hawks can only trade CC if they have a replacement available (OO is one piece but even if you promote him into a starting role you need a strong backup, particularly given OO's frequent trips to the injury list).  I think much of the talk of moving CC was based on the Hawks getting Sarr or Clingon, in which case moving him to open up minutes made perfect sense.

2 hours ago, theheroatl said:

His return value declines every month that passes and he lost a ton of motor the past 2 years. I'm most disappointed with his putbacks attempts.

I don't think I can take another year of it...

2 hours ago, AHF said:

I don't think it is.  He is an expiring $22M contract and was one of our top producers last year.  He may well be playing in Atlanta again this year after we took Zac.

Off the bench hopefully.. lol

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Capela most likely will retire as a Hawk. This front office is too obsessed with acquiring wing players to notice that the team's main problem is size.  There will be no alternative to Capela in the near future until the idiots are no longer running this team.

Hold on.. Youre still here? 🤦‍♂️

Edited by terrell