• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

AJ Griffin Traded

JayBirdHawk

I always had a feeling that his heart was never really in basketball. That's why I wasn't shocked that his second year went the way it did.

Best of luck to him in whatever he decides to do next. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

This should be surprising to no one. He’s a religious bigot that will probably become a Creflo Dollar type conman. Sorry but after his judgemental posts about Beyonce or anyone attending concerts like hers to being a promoter of Satan, we knew this guy was screwed up in the head. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

This should be surprising to no one. He’s a religious bigot that will probably become a Creflo Dollar type conman. Sorry but after his judgemental posts about Beyonce or anyone attending concerts like hers to being a promoter of Satan, we knew this guy was screwed up in the head. 

I hear you but this all seems really sad.  His whole religious 'thing' seems to illustrate a pretty severe lack of true understanding.  

I feel sorry for him.  Perhaps he's being influenced by the wrong people. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/20/2024 at 9:37 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

I got into it with a good friend regarding this clown 🤡 and his stupid videos. It was the summer we picked up Gallo and a couple other additions and he said we were going to stink and we went to the conference finals against the Bucks. I recognized him by his clown face 🤡. He prolly bashed AJ knowing this classless clown 🤡.

ps I said clown 🤡 a lot. I mean.. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This entire game was insane.

Have a good life AJ.  There's more to life than basketball, and I hope you find your purpose on this planet.

Indeed. But man dude could ball 🏀 in the way that you could tell he was a lifer and just had that feel. He combined that playground style 🏀 we all love 💗 and brought a joyous and infectious attitude with them every time.

Life is crazy. Things happen and we have to adjust. Just like the game of basketball 🏀 I guess.

AJ and OO will always be my 2 dudes. Obviously outside of the dime king 👑.

I hope he gets right. 

The brain 🧠 is complex. Events change the courses of people’s lives I just hope he finds peace ☮️ in this short time for us on 🌍.

He is a good kid at heart. 💜 

• Like 4

On 9/23/2024 at 8:43 AM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This entire game was insane.

Have a good life AJ.  There's more to life than basketball, and I hope you find your purpose on this planet.

No doubt, AJ was an excellent talent but talent ain't everything. Wish AJ the best

• Like 1