• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AJ Griffin Traded

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

How long are we gonna justify and hold out hope that moves that seem terrible will end up making sense after hypothetical consequent moves that end up never coming to pass? Been saying this for every move since the Huerter trade and the end result has been garbage every time.

What, Landry didn't fully sell you on and deliver his vision of using the TPE created by JC's trade to better the team?  I'm pretty sure TPE had some really good games last year and played a critical role in shoring up the team when JJ was hurt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

What, Landry didn't fully sell you on and deliver his vision of using the TPE created by JC's trade to better the team?  I'm pretty sure TPE had some really good games last year and played a critical role in shoring up the team when JJ was hurt.

Still waiting for my Huerter pick, still waiting for the TPE, still waiting for the draft day trade that will salvage picking the least exciting #1 pick since Anthony Bennet, now we can add the cap savings from trading our previous 15th pick for virtually nothing. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I'd say it is the owner ant not the FO. We don't have a bad FO. We have a bad owner. He did, at least, not interfere with the #1 pick. That was 100% a FO decision.

It is definitely on the cheap owner.  But some of this has to go on the FO as well.  We are getting raked over the coals on every trade (and non trade).

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Actual question.  Did the TPE expire last night? 

They made the deal June 27th but it couldn't be finalized till July 6th due to league rules. This means the tpe expires July 7th this year. However, we're entering the dead period so effectively, yes. TPE isn't dead but the paperwork to pull the plug and let it expire naturally is being signed.

• Sad 2

27 minutes ago, terrell said:

We need a young PG here to feed Risacher in SL... lol

Jamal Shead can lockdown on Defense.. Just sayin

No second round pick is going to help them compete for a playoff spot. I'm not sure their first round pick will.

Are we in another rebuild? If we are then embrace it and quit p*ssy footing around like we have a competitive team. Show me how we have improved this off season. We had the number one pick in the draft. I don't see it.

Who does this?