• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Nikola Đurišić (Djurisic)

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Shades of: "Less Athletic Anthony Edwards" -Nikola Djurisic

PLUSES

• Keeps the ball on a string and has a feel for creating off the dribble. He uses pivots, pump fakes, and change-of-pace moves to generate room for himself as a scorer.
  • Talented playmaker who can split pick-and-rolls and make all standard passes to rollers and shooters. But he also plays with a flair and shows a willingness to take risks and make tough crosscourt passes or kick-aheads on the break.
  • A streaky shooter who can get hot, even when taking contested jumpers with a high degree of difficulty. The question is, how consistent can he be? He’s made over 40 percent of his 3s and over 80 percent of his free throws in his past 10 games, spanning multiple months.
  • Projects as a versatile on-ball defender if he locks in, and he provides size as an interior help defender.

MINUSES

• Shooting will be a make-or-break skill for him. He has historically struggled from everywhere on the court despite fluid mechanics.
  • Lacks a great first step off the dribble and a second gear when driving into the lane, another limiting factor for his shot creation.
  • Inconsistent defender with wavering effort levels. He’s often out of position off-ball due to a lack of focus.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Love it that BogBog gets a Serbian brother... and come to think of it, doesn't Nikola's game resemble BogBog's? I didn't watch a lot of video, but what I did... yeah... think there's some comparison to be made there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Shades of: "Less Athletic Anthony Edwards" -Nikola Djurisic

PLUSES

• Keeps the ball on a string and has a feel for creating off the dribble. He uses pivots, pump fakes, and change-of-pace moves to generate room for himself as a scorer.
  • Talented playmaker who can split pick-and-rolls and make all standard passes to rollers and shooters. But he also plays with a flair and shows a willingness to take risks and make tough crosscourt passes or kick-aheads on the break.
  • A streaky shooter who can get hot, even when taking contested jumpers with a high degree of difficulty. The question is, how consistent can he be? He’s made over 40 percent of his 3s and over 80 percent of his free throws in his past 10 games, spanning multiple months.
  • Projects as a versatile on-ball defender if he locks in, and he provides size as an interior help defender.

MINUSES

• Shooting will be a make-or-break skill for him. He has historically struggled from everywhere on the court despite fluid mechanics.
  • Lacks a great first step off the dribble and a second gear when driving into the lane, another limiting factor for his shot creation.
  • Inconsistent defender with wavering effort levels. He’s often out of position off-ball due to a lack of focus.

So he's a younger, taller Bogi?

• Thanks 3

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, swanlee said:

Well he seems to be pretty decent so good pickup. I just wonder WTF we are going to do at center? If we run it back with Capela we are in for a bad season

While I’d like to see us on a different path at center, I am much more scared of us running it back with Trae and DJM than I am with Capela.

• Like 2