• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

DeJounte Murray traded to the Pelicans

JayBirdHawk

7 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Bruh stop!!! Dyson is a damn good defender. Maybe if the sorry ass Hawks had Dyson last year he doesn't sleep walk to 70+ pts

So Daniels is going to turn us into a winner with his defense. Please. As of now he is an underachieving lottery pick. Do you think this was what the prls were hoping to get when they drafted him. Come on so far he's a below average NBA ballplayer period.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, terrell said:

The timing of this trade also allows the Hawks to recycle the $23 million John Collins trade exception for another year; it will now be “the Murray exception,” worth $18.2 million through next June 28 or 29. The Atlanta faithful will never again need to say the name “John Collins” any time they propose a transaction. (I should note: $6 million will remain on the Collins exception through July 8 should the Hawks get frisky on the trade machine.)

So they used the JC TPE to absorb Nance and Dyson, then created a new one from DJ. 

I just proposed a trade using the JC TPE to get Nurkic for Nance, then trade CC. Oh well.

12 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

So Daniels is going to turn us into a winner with his defense. Please. As of now he is an underachieving lottery pick. Do you think this was what the prls were hoping to get when they drafted him. Come on so far he's a below average NBA ballplayer period.

You need to take a damn chill pill

Or u can find another team

Peace!!!✌

Edited by Bonkers
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, AHF said:

We are going to be better for sure but that was a layup.  Unpairing Trae and DJM makes us better but itself.  Bar cleared by just telling one of them to stay home.  But the return here should have been better.  These were disposable bench players for NO. They should make us markedly better next year precisely because our GM failed us utterly in building our bench last year.  Easy bar to clear just getting backups who actually play the positions instead of “go play PF please Garrison Mathews, let’s see how that goes lol.”

The Lakers pick is as good as the Lakers will be.  That has upside but go check the Vegas lines if you are expecting Cooper Flagg.  My goodness.  If you think that is happening go take the under on LA winning 20 games and make yourself a million dollars because that is a hell of a low chance.  The 2027 pick is garbage.  The worse pick of one team with an MVP on it and another whose core are all in their mid 20’s and will be in their prime in 2027.  If the Lakers pick has a low chance to end up in a strong spot this is that low chance squared.  (That is a bad thing in probabilities to be clear.)

I never said the pick will be Cooper Flagg, I said it COULD be. The lakers could be legit bad, we don’t know. That’s why it’s a good thing it’s an unprotected pick. We refilled our war chest after the DJ trade. This is a great thing. We needed this for moves. 

Like I said, i dont know why people were expecting such a high return for him. HES NOT A STAR PLAYER. It’s a good return for him. The team got better. Complaining about this is stupid honestly. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Bruh stop!!! Dyson is a damn good defender. Maybe if the sorry ass Hawks had Dyson last year he doesn't sleep walk to 70+ pts

As of now Dyson is an underachieving lottery pick. Quit trying to make him into this great POA defender that's going to make this team better. The FO doesn't see this team as competing in the next few. So quit all the talk about the Hawks being a better team . 

• Like 1

Just now, FL_BRYANT said:

As of now Dyson is an underachieving lottery pick. Quit trying to make him into this great POA defender that's going to make this team better. The FO doesn't see this team as competing in the next few. So quit all the talk about the Hawks being a better team . 

Find another team to root for

VIVWFx6c91AAwWLwWB.webp

26 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Another thing that hurt us was there just weren't a lot teams that needed a point guard. To get value you need many teams bidding, and that probably wasn't the case here. 

And we just filled another PG void for the inevitable Trae trade.

Thanks Bleach. Think I might go ingest you. 

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Find another team to root for

VIVWFx6c91AAwWLwWB.webp

You don't get to tell me who to root for. I will continue to voice my opinion as I see it whether you approve of it or not. I have spent a lot of time and money on this organization so I will express my frustration when I think they aren't performing well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Afro said:

And we just filled another PG void for the inevitable Trae trade.

Thanks Bleach. Think I might go ingest you. 

Honestly I doubt there is strong market for Trae. We are pretty much stuck with him. 

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Thanks for this.  He definitely moves his feet well and has good lateral quickness.  Time for Snyder to earn his paycheck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Afro said:

Oh sweet summer child

what does this even mean? are you saying im a 'sweet summer child' for thinking this front office can maximize the return for anything, let alone trae? because i'm with you there

2 minutes ago, therealist said:

what does this even mean? are you saying im a 'sweet summer child' for thinking this front office can maximize the return for anything, let alone trae? because i'm with you there

Yes, exactly lol

28 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Quit trying to make him into this great POA defender that's going to make this team better. 

Dyson Daniels would be the best POA defender on this team. Why underrate him? If we can get the offense to work…amazing pickup.

IMG_2114.jpeg

• Like 4

Just now, Afro said:

Yes, exactly lol

fair enough. i should've mentioned i have absolutely no faith in this front office to do so, but that it's what the priority of the franchise should be. god damn this team is destined for mediocrity (at best)