• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dyson Daniels

JayBirdHawk

4 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

Patty Mills has 8 points in 6 minutes. Where was this play when he was a Hawk??? Patty hits ANOTHER three! 11 pts in 8 mins

I like that lil pocket pass for a 🪣 from 🎲 too.. nice play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SalvorMallow said:

France vs Australia in the Olympics...Dyson made a 3, a deflection, and an assist on the first 3 possessions of the game.

Dyson just made a nice cut to put Australia up 1.

Dyson with a steal on Wemby to start transition for 3 and a foul by Patty Mills. All this in ~5 mins of playtime.

WOW!  Thanks.  I watched the second half as our newest Hawk scored the winning basket!

:smug:

• Like 3

If he can get to 45% from 3 on low attempts along with the rebounds and steals, it would be really huge for the team.

JJ does need to progress as the 2nd/1st option though and that's a long shot but he is developing fine. Also this team still needs a starting center

Edited by ShayD
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Who is pushing back? I think most ppl see hes gotta start.  Makes too mich sense to have Bogi off the bench with Kobe.  

There's been a few claiming Bogi starts over DD. Personally don't think it makes any sense, but here we are. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Who is pushing back? I think most ppl see hes gotta start.  Makes too mich sense to have Bogi off the bench with Kobe.  

I dont think Risacher starts, or at least he shouldnt, until he earns it over Hunter.

At 6-foot-8 with a rangy wingspan, Risacher has prototypical size for an NBA wing. Shooting is his primary calling card, though he took a massive leap in efficiency this season after hovering around 30 percent from three-point range in 2022-23. He’s also a middling free-throw shooter (71.6% FT this season), so Risacher will have to prove that the jump in outside shooting is for real at the NBA level. To reach his ceiling, Risacher will likely need to add some weight to his 200-pound frame, but that’s not a major concern at this stage in his development. Ideally, Risacher would land with a team that’s willing to be patient with his development. He’s unlikely to be an instant-impact player in Year 1, but down the road his shooting and decision-making could make him a valuable rotation piece.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

What a game from Dyson! He had a great line with 14pts 5 assists 2 rebounds and 5 steals on 66% shooting, but half of his contributions don't even show up on the stat sheet.

He had so many deflections, his POA defense is other-wordly...I don't remember anyone ever getting a step on him. His head is constantly on a swivel allowing him to dig and stunt and recover without losing his man. He is super unselfish on offense (maybe too much so) and is never hesitant to make the right pass.

These traits make him a perfect pairing with Trae. We got ourselves a player.

Best player in the trade? lol

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

I keep getting push back on this but starting DD makes all the sense in the world. He fits perfectly next to Trae. And Bogi fits great off the bench.

Pushback for Daniels starting at the 2? By who? lol

• Like 2