• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dyson Daniels

JayBirdHawk

7 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Personally, this is the player we obtained, even swap, for Murray.  Anything else we were given in this deal was a big + for us!

This. Player to player, Dejounte and dice 🎲 matchup. Dejounte might be the sexier name right now but it’s because of more years of service and opportunity. Dyson will be given his chance with us and I love what I see. 

Dyson Daniels seems to be the equivalent of a 5 tool player in baseball ⚾️ in basketball 🏀. The dude can score (inside and out), pass, rebound, and defend at a high rate.

Landry did well with this. We could have easily fumbled the Dejounte trade and set ourselves back but we rebounded really well with the assets we acquired.

There seems to be a theme will Landry, unselfishness, toughness and team embodied players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This. Player to player, Dejounte and dice 🎲 matchup. Dejounte might be the sexier name right now but it’s because of more years of service and opportunity. Dyson will be given his chance with us and I love what I see. 

Dyson Daniels seems to be the equivalent of a 5 tool player in baseball ⚾️ in basketball 🏀. The dude can score (inside and out), pass, rebound, and defend at a high rate.

Landry did well with this. We could have easily fumbled the Dejounte trade and set ourselves back but we rebounded really well with the assets we acquired.

There seems to be a theme will Landry, unselfishness, toughness and team embodied players.

Spurs pulled one over on us.   I'm very glad we were still able to sell high on Murray.   

• Like 1