• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

WELCOME TO ATLANTA E.J. LIDDELL

Gray Mule

Murray trade includes this, one of the newest Hawks.  What do we have in E.J. Liddell?

He's 6'6" and only 23 years old.  

:bb:

• Like 1

I was glad when he left Ohio State a year early. Was always a pain for Michigan State to deal with. Kid was a bucket better and got better every single season. There’s no doubt he can score the basketball at this level. I don’t remember much about him on the defensive end, but I also aren’t watching Ohio State games either. My opinion of him is that he’s a gifted scorer, but doesn’t wow you necessarily. He can score in a variety of ways and before you know it he’s got 16 points and was very quiet about it. His playing style is very comparable to a guy like PJ Washington or Eric Paschall. Not saying he’s either one of them, but just similar offensive styles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Well, what did we get?

:bb:

Roddy is good gramps I saw him up close against the Clippers in LA a couple years ago and he did really well in that game because I think Ja was out in suspension. He looks exactly like a bigger Tyus Jones who was on the floor with him. But his game is all about the drive to the hole and the power game for a guard. I believe he’s Canadian 🇨🇦 as well. He’s tough minded from what I saw and wouldn’t let anyone punk him. 

He needed some burn 🔥, he’s gonna be good for us I think.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Now traded:

BR just hit me 😆 nice Burd, how do you like it? I don’t know much but I know he drives HARD to the hole and is MUCH stronger than his height/weight might indicate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...