• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

theheroatl

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That a max deal. He would only take a payout to about $35 mil mil per (maybe $40 mil per) if they got Klay, Harden, or some other guy.

I guess he should have been talking to more teams about a trade instead of forcing his son onto the Lakers.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Every ex-HC can't wait to get on the JJ staff.   Going to have a fight to see who takes over.  

It’s going to be like when Alexander the Great’s generals were trying to consolidate power after he died.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Every ex-HC can't wait to get on the JJ staff.   Going to have a fight to see who takes over.  

Definitely why Nate went there.  I'm shocked Melvin Hunt ain't in the mix.  His specialty is positioning himself to be the interim. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Definitely why Nate went there.  I'm shocked Melvin Hunt ain't in the mix.  His specialty is positioning himself to be the interim. 

Where's Prunty??

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

It really does...

Watch us get the #1 next year LMAO

Flagg would be my preference based on his all-around game, but there are a few high-level players coming out.  A top 3-5 pick could easily make the DJ trade a win.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

Flagg would be my preference based on his all-around game, but there are a few high-level players coming out.  A top 3-5 pick could easily make the DJ trade a win.  

Flagg is the consensus obviously..

Yeah I think the top 3-5 has much better quality

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

If the Lakers end up in the lottery and end up winning a top 4 spot in the lottery, that is definitely a huge swing in value to us.  I don't see any way they end up at 5 other than massive injuries but even then I'm skeptical.  (No incentive for LA to lean into that.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

If the Lakers end up in the lottery and end up winning a top 4 spot in the lottery, that is definitely a huge swing in value to us.  I don't see any way they end up at 5 other than massive injuries but even then I'm skeptical.  (No incentive for LA to lean into that.)

I agree.  I’m expecting a pick in the 15-17 range. 

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

"What TF yall want from us? We got yall the #1 pick ... through all our hardwork and determination ... and not via blind luck at all." - Toni R. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

🐺 are 🔥 I liked their draft and Ingles is kind of the type they needed. @Sothron wiggle over I have added spring weight 5-10 pounds I need some space up in this wagon 🚗 🙏🏿 

• Thanks 1